Delve the Third


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 1121

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:07 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Alkman and Ivar gang up on one, Sigmund and Aldbane on the other. Aldbane bludgeons one to the ground, head caved in, and Alkman stabs the other through the leg. It lets out a mighty screech, and swings at Alkman, who easily avoids it.

| MECHANICS
INITIATIVE: Players 5 Monsters 3

Alkman:19 HITS for 3 damage
Ivar: 8 MISS
Sigmund: 7 MISS
Aldbane: 17 HITS for 6 damage, killing it.

Birdthing @ Alkman: 2 MISS |
User avatar

Posts: 88

Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:22 am

Post Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:22 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Calling up top. Lower more rope!
User avatar

Posts: 519

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:13 am

Re: Delve the Third

Aldbane turns his attention to the wounded birdthing, attacking it if there is room to do so.
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1121

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:50 am

Re: Delve the Third

You hear some shouting from below. It sounds like Catweazle, but you don't know what he is saying.
User avatar

Posts: 16470

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:25 am

Re: Delve the Third

Golguldir stays well out of the combat.
Golguldir doesn't have rope... do we have more between us?
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1121

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:40 pm

Re: Delve the Third

There is room for outflanking, and the party presses the attack, Alkman finishing off the fight with a stab through the beak.

MECHANICS
INITIATIVE: Players 5 Monsters 4

Alkman:15 HITS for 3 damage, killing it
User avatar

Posts: 519

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:27 pm

Re: Delve the Third

"Alas, I have no rope," Aldbane says.

He moves to the east doors. If they are still open he will look to see what is beyond them, otherwise he will listen at them.
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1121

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:08 pm

Re: Delve the Third

merias wrote:"Alas, I have no rope," Aldbane says.

He moves to the east doors. If they are still open he will look to see what is beyond them, otherwise he will listen at them.


He sees a 20x30 room, running north/south, the only entrance being these double doors, which are closer to the north end. There are two moldy-looking sofas against the east wall
User avatar

Posts: 519

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: Delve the Third

"Naught but some old couches. we are safe for the moment," Aldbane says. "Perhaps our rope is too short, or Catweazle has found something? Should we pull him up?"
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1121

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:46 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Catweazle is giving two tugs that he wants to be pulled up
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software