Delve the Second


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 1025

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:03 pm

Re: Delve the Second

He does not hear anything special, but it looks like a pretty thick door, so that may not signify anything
User avatar

Posts: 659

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:39 pm

Re: Delve the Second

"May as well try it," Rhod suggests.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 504

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:11 pm

Re: Delve the Second

Aldbane will attempt open the door.
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1025

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:03 pm

Re: Delve the Second

merias wrote:Aldbane will attempt open the door.


Aldbane opens the door with a mighty tug, surprising the inhabitants of this 20 x 40 room (20 feet extends north of the door, and 10 feet extends south). The room stinks to high heaven. In the south-west corner a huge ogre is defecating onto a large pile of coins. Two more ogres are sitting around a cooking pot in the NW corner, arguing. One of them has some sheaves of paper in his hand. A decapitated torso lies beside the pot.

| You have gained SUPRISE, and so will have a free round to do whatever |
User avatar

Posts: 504

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:34 pm

Re: Delve the Second

Aldbane slams the door shut!

"Ogres!" he says for the benefit of those in the rear, "Three of them! We have but a moment before they are upon us!"

| Did Aldbane see any exits from the room? |
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1025

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:47 pm

Re: Delve the Second

| This door was the only entrance/exit that he noticed |
User avatar

Posts: 16442

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:41 am

Re: Delve the Second

"Time to scoot," says Golguldir, already turning himself and his escort about, and fleeing back down the passage.
This could be the loot haul we need guys, only problem is: we've got to beat three ogres! That's pretty hardcore. There is a good chance they will pursue, so I suggest we leaving burning oil behind to delay them, while we retreat to a point on the map where we can hit them with missiles--and more oil--if they pursue. Where are we, exactly, on the map?
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1025

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:18 am

Re: Delve the Second

riftstone has not updated the map yet, but you are in the extreme SW corner of the map
User avatar

Posts: 659

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:55 am

Re: Delve the Second

Have we all got bows? And oil?

If so, I think this is a great plan!
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 189

Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:16 am

Location: Northern California

Post Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:16 am

Re: Delve the Second

(OOC: I have updated the map and am all for the plan! Sorry for my slowness, work is trying to kill me before the end of the year.)
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software