Delve the First


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 1196

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:50 pm

Re: Delve the First

Het says, Oldtin, wait! First, we haven't decided on a course of action. Second, I need to tell you about the statues on the way and what you need to say to them to pass.


Ok, time to vote.

A. Head down to the door as a group and try to force it open.
B. Wait while Hetwhistle knocks loudly on the door.
C. Head back to Alistair's room and try another path.

Het votes for B, then A if no one answers.
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord
User avatar

Posts: 567

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:59 pm

Re: Delve the First

Oldtin pauses and considers the options, having forgotten about the statues. He eyes them warily.

| B. then A. is fine with Oldtin |
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2+1 hp 12/12) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 705

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:04 pm

Re: Delve the First

"Not to be divisive," Rhod says, "but why don't we set up our ambush in front of the pillars? We'll have a broader base of fire, and perhaps the statues will enjoy watching it."

That being said, however, Rhod will go along with the majority.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16506

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:25 pm

Re: Delve the First

B then A is fine with me ...
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 189

Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:16 am

Location: Northern California

Post Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: Delve the First

| B then A is fine as well. |

Serech will be as far as possible, waiting with war hammer ready to throw.
User avatar

Posts: 88

Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:22 am

Post Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:06 am

Re: Delve the First

A then b or b then a.either works for me
User avatar

Posts: 1196

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:43 am

Re: Delve the First

Het will head back to the first door, being careful to stop and say hello to all the statues along the way. Then he'll try to open it.

If he can't get it open, he'll bang on the door as loudly as he can, then back off a bit so he can get a running start if an ogre opens it.
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord
User avatar

Posts: 1330

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:25 pm

Re: Delve the First

Het struggles, bangs, and suddenly the door pops open. He sees into a large room. The north/south walls are just visible, being 30 feet apart, but it stretches east further than his torchlight. The room appears empty, and the floor is covered with sawdust, as far as the eye can see
User avatar

Posts: 1196

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:12 pm

Re: Delve the First

Het will stand motionless and observe for a good 60 seconds. He'll check out the ceiling as well. He's mindful of the fact that something might come down the hallway behind him as well.

Assuming he doesn't spot or hear anything interesting, he'll head back to the party, making sure to say hello to the statues, and report back to the party.
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord
User avatar

Posts: 1330

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:53 pm

Re: Delve the First

All is quiet. After a tense minute, that seems longer, Het returns back to notify the party of what he found
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software