Delve the First


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 1120

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: Delve the First

"Yes, it leads into a long corridor covered with straw. I had forgotten the straw - that stirs up interesting possibilities... The columsn don't move, but there are statues, if I remember, down the western wall of the corridor who are friendly as long as you say Hello to them"
User avatar

Posts: 1196

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:30 pm

Re: Delve the First

Het will give Blas an annoyed look, then shrug his shoulders and proceed back into the columns room and past it to the long corridor. He'll keep moving (quietly) until he encounters the first of these statues.
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord
User avatar

Posts: 1120

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:15 pm

Re: Delve the First

The corridor is covered in straw. It leads at least 30 feet south. The first statue is in an alcove on the west wall at the first 10 foot section. These is another alcove holding a statue at the 30 foot section. Across from it is a door. The corridor continues...

FIRST STATUE
Image
User avatar

Posts: 1196

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:23 pm

Re: Delve the First

Het will look around, shrug his shoulders again, look right at the statue and say, Hello.
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord
User avatar

Posts: 1120

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:36 pm

Re: Delve the First

The statue waves at you
User avatar

Posts: 1196

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:57 pm

Re: Delve the First

Het will smile, wave back at the statue and, assuming there's no other response, move to the next statue and say hello again.
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord
User avatar

Posts: 1120

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:50 pm

Re: Delve the First

The figure salutes you with his trident
Image

Opposite the figure (where I said there was a door, I am going to be a but more precise for the mapper) is a 10 foot passageway leading east, but it goes maybe 5 feet and ends at a door (in mapping terms, instead of the door being at the edge of a ten foot square, it bisects the 10-foot square)

The passageway leads at least another 30 feet south, with a statue barely visible in a west alcove (you are guessing that there is an alcove every other square - 10', 30', 50', etc). There is also an alcove in the section 30 feet south of the door, which seems to have a statue
User avatar

Posts: 1196

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:02 pm

Re: Delve the First

Het will go to the door opposite the trident wielder and listen.
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord
User avatar

Posts: 1120

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:08 pm

Re: Delve the First

No sound is heard
User avatar

Posts: 1196

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:11 pm

Re: Delve the First

Het will walk back to the trident statue and ask Do you know what's behind that door? and point behind him at the door.

If there's no response, Het will walk back to the door and open it.
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software