Delve the First


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 563

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:39 pm

Re: Delve the First

Oldtin stands in the dooorway and keeps an eye on the hall.
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1317

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:13 pm

Re: Delve the First

Het spends a good couple of minutes, using his keen senses to search the floor. Satisfied that all is safe, he enters the room and approaches one of the tapestries. Each is about 10 feet wide, and stretch all the way up to the 10'high ceiling. They are spaced such that there are two on the south wall, and two on the north, separated by a 10' section of plain wall. The SE tapestry is badly faded and rotting. You think it maybe depicts the picture of a devil, but you are not sure. He swiftly tears it down, revealing more blank wall behind it.

Continue with the other three in the same manner?
User avatar

Posts: 1196

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:17 pm

Re: Delve the First

Het will peek behind each tapestry first, to make sure there are no unseen dangers.

If he sees nothing, he'll tear them all down.
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord
User avatar

Posts: 1317

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:09 pm

Re: Delve the First

Het is in the room, the rest are all outside in the corridor. I will give one day for anybody to post any different actions, then will proceed with Het's plan
User avatar

Posts: 189

Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:16 am

Location: Northern California

Post Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:07 pm

Re: Delve the First

Serech will look at each tapestry and try to decipher their story. They are there for a reason, I would suppose. He will stand away whilst they are torn down.
User avatar

Posts: 88

Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:22 am

Post Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:05 am

Re: Delve the First

Lawrence and Blas will stand guard at the door while the others search
User avatar

Posts: 1317

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:24 pm

Re: Delve the First

Here are the four tapestries that Serech examines. They are all old, and moldy, so would probably not bring any money. On the backs of them he can see slugs and other small insects

Image

Het's patient and methodical search bears no fruit, however
User avatar

Posts: 1196

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:36 pm

Re: Delve the First

Het says, Well, as best I can tell, this room is indeed empty. Shall we get back to planning our ogre ambush?
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord
User avatar

Posts: 705

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:34 pm

Re: Delve the First

"Yes, please!" Rhod says. "It was my first plan, and I want to see how it works out."
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 563

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:28 pm

Re: Delve the First

"Bah, just some moldy tapestries. Me spear and handaxes are at yer service, let's go hunting for ogre!" Oldtin says.
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software