Delve the First

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 1196
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by sully » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:53 pm

Re: Delve the First

If Oldtin is listening at the north door first, then the south door, Het will do the opposite.
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord

Posts: 1747
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:44 pm

Re: Delve the First

Two more questions:

1) What is being done about Alistair's plate mail?
2) What is being done about Fredrik's body and possessions?

Posts: 1196
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by sully » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:04 pm

Re: Delve the First

We could strip Fredrik's body of valuables and stick them, plus Alistair's platemail, in the chest. Then stick Fredrik's body in the bed, wrapped up, and grab it on the way out?
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord

Posts: 189
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:16 am
Location: Northern California

Post by riftstone » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:27 pm

Re: Delve the First

Serech can provide Rhod a large sack.

"I also have 6 torches with me, if required. I would have to believe we will need to take Fredrick back with all his possessions for his inheritors. Alistair's Plate Mail should go to one of the warriors"

Serech will watch the hallway to the East while the other doors are being inspected.

Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:22 am

Post by Brumbar » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:41 pm

Re: Delve the First

Lawrence was goint to put on Alistairs armour while our new friend gets his armour back on.

Posts: 828
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by coffee » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:56 pm

Re: Delve the First

Makofan wrote:
waysoftheearth wrote:
Makofan wrote:There is a small, cheaply made, green book in the bottom drawer
The book itself is a ledger with deposits made, the last one being a deposit of 7 gold pieces from Rhod, bringing his total to 301 gold
"Does it say that?" Rhod asks. "Well, I'll have that back then. Of course, I won't take a share of the rest; as yet I've done nothing to earn it."
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]

Posts: 1747
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:31 pm

Re: Delve the First

waysoftheearth wrote:"Light another torch Archie," Golguldir instructs, as the first one sputters to its end. "When that one is half spent, Ackman will light another, and vis versa," | So Golguldir's men will always have two torches burning, and they won't both be spent at the same time... of the 18 torches Golguldir purchased, I believe two are now spent and 16 remain. Who else brought torches/lantern+oil? |
| In answer to Golguldir's question, everybody except Hetwhistle has torches in their possession |

Posts: 1196
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by sully » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:34 pm

Re: Delve the First

Anyone opposed to sticking Fredrik's possessions in the chest and wrapping his body up in the bed? We can retrieve it on the way out.
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord

Posts: 1747
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:35 pm

Re: Delve the First

Rhod gets dressed and retrieves his seven gold pieces. Lawrence outfits himself in Alistair's plate mail. Fredrik is laid on Alistair's bed, along with his possessions and Lawrence's chain mail. Torches are lit, and then doors are listened at, with no result.

Lawrence opens the south door, and sees a 10'wide corridor, 7' high (Assume corridors and walls have 7' high ceilings unless I narrate otherwise), leading at least 30 feet south. At the edge of the torchlight, on the 30' section of west wall, is a door. The corridor floor and walls look very clean

| Now that Rhod is in the party, I need a new marching order. Lawrence has the most hit points and the best armor class |

Posts: 828
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by coffee » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:59 pm

Re: Delve the First

"I don't mind being toward the front," Rhod says. "I've a bow and like to get a shot off before melee, when possible."
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.