[002] Dark Arches


Waysoftheearth's V1 Demo Game

User avatar

Posts: 16442

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:40 pm

[002] Dark Arches

waysoftheearth wrote:
Beullerrrr? Beullerrrr?
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16442

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:33 am

[002] Dark Arches

Zenopus wrote:
I believe Mot still has the torch from Jaras. He will look for the voice in the dark.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16442

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:34 am

[002] Dark Arches

aergraith wrote:
Vangelis will try to find the source of the sound, and proceed with caution into the darkness, lighting a torch as necessary.

"Ho there! Keep talking! Who are you, and where are you from?"
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16442

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:25 am

[002] Dark Arches

waysoftheearth wrote:
[color="Blue"]With the lizardmen defeated the remaining kobolds squeal and flee in all directions into the darkness. It seems futile to pursue them into the darkness with the head start they already have, so they are let go... for now.

Malaveque's new best friend, a hulking crocodile-brute stands staring at his enchanter quizzically as his former enemies move by him without regard.

Tirandir sets about inspecting the two dead lizardmen guards outside the room. He tests pressing his sword point through the eyes and throats. It's nasty work, but he seems indifferent to it and either method would be a perfectly viable approach to slaying the sleeping reptiles...

Meanwhile the others locate a human prisoner in the muddy pit by the great smoldering cauldron. The muddy fellow looks up hopefully as our heroes peer down at him. He might even have a familiar look about him, but it's hard to really see him through all the mud.

There is an evil smell arising from the cook pot, and a few suspiciously man-shaped cuts of meat bobbing about. That is a Man's thigh, surely? There are a lot of stinking guts and bones littering the camp site also... it is a sickly mess.
[/color]
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16442

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:07 pm

[002] Dark Arches

verhaden wrote:
Gaspard

"Wouldn't expect much else from this kind." Gaspard spits. "Ho there," he calls, looking down into the muddy pit. "What are you called?"
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1501

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:17 am

Location: San Diego, Ca

Post Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:49 pm

[002] Dark Arches

mgtremaine wrote:
Tirandir goes about the busy of slaughtering sleeping lizardmen...

-Mike
[f=4]Wen the Pale, Elf Hero/Spellbinder (MV 12", AC 9, HD 4/2, hp 11/11, FC Hero, L) helm, bow
Zem the Dwarf Veteran (MV 7", AC 3/5, HD 2+1, hp 9/9, FC 2 Men1, L) mail+sh+helm, waraxe[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16442

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:14 pm

[002] Dark Arches

TheLeadershipGeek (SMKSensei) wrote:
Jaras seeks refuge, rest, rations, and healing. He prefers that as far away from that pot as is safe.

I.e. He doesn't stray from the party.

His bow is out, laying loosely notched facing an approaching opening. (OOC: I'm not visualizing the layout well at present)
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16442

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:19 pm

[002] Dark Arches

sulldawga wrote:
"I am The Herald of Man! I speak the words of the gods and all beastmen tremble. Tho' they slaughtered my companions, I still live to seek revenge. Surely, the gods have smiled upon me to have granted such a rescue. Mayhap one of you could toss down a rope? I need to find my gear. Solais calls out for beastman blood and she's lonely when not in my grasp."

The man pauses for a second, then looks up again.

"You might could check the other pits as well. There were several outriders captured with me. They might not all be dead."
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16442

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:02 pm

[002] Dark Arches

waysoftheearth wrote:
mgtremaine wrote:Tirandir goes about the busy of slaughtering sleeping lizardmen...


I pause only to hear how Malaveque plans to deal with his enchanted companion before dealing with Tirandir's gruesome chore...
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16442

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:59 am

[002] Dark Arches

rleduc wrote:
Malaveque smiles warmly at the lizardman, and encourages him to point out other living men in pits and which direction others of his kind may be found.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
PreviousNext

Return to Delving Deeper Demo Game 2012

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software