(078) A Second Expedition


Waysoftheearth's Hinterlands PBP

Moderators: ehiker133, waysoftheearth

User avatar

Posts: 1764

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:33 pm

Location: Just west of St. Louis

Post Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:56 pm

Re: (078) A Second Expedition

Leudigar quickly takes in the surroundings and suggests, "We should get underground,nowhere we are not so exposed."

He points at the guardhouse with the stone stairs heading underground...
Dougal Blackfoot (MV 9", AC 6, HD 1, HP 5/5, FC 1 Man) leather, short sword+main gauche
User avatar

Posts: 1505

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:17 am

Location: San Diego, Ca

Post Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:04 pm

Re: (078) A Second Expedition

Zem scratches at his scar and eyes the opening.... "A choke point if I ever saw one. Something is waiting for us I can feel it."
[f=4]Wen the Pale, Elf Hero/Spellbinder (MV 12", AC 9, HD 4/2, hp 11/11, FC Hero, L) helm, bow
Zem the Dwarf Veteran (MV 7", AC 3/5, HD 2+1, hp 9/9, FC 2 Men1, L) mail+sh+helm, waraxe[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 716

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:00 pm

Re: (078) A Second Expedition

"The we should go in prepared," Karl says, squaring his shoulders and drawing his sword. "I'll go first, if someone comes along right behind me with light."
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 217

Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:24 am

Location: Montreal, QC

Post Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:44 pm

Re: (078) A Second Expedition

Dopey looks at Karl, to the torch in his hand, then back at the huge smith.

"Alright then," squeaks the hobbet, and falls in behind the big fighter.
[f=4]Mero the Fighter (M 9", AC 2/4, hp 7/7, FC Man+1, L) plate+helm, spear+shield[/f]

Just don't panic because your life is in the hands of someone named Dopey
User avatar

Posts: 1505

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:17 am

Location: San Diego, Ca

Post Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:35 am

Re: (078) A Second Expedition

Zem will follow along shield and axe ready at the first sign of danger he'll pull Dopey behind him
[f=4]Wen the Pale, Elf Hero/Spellbinder (MV 12", AC 9, HD 4/2, hp 11/11, FC Hero, L) helm, bow
Zem the Dwarf Veteran (MV 7", AC 3/5, HD 2+1, hp 9/9, FC 2 Men1, L) mail+sh+helm, waraxe[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1196

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:34 am

Re: (078) A Second Expedition

The Herald strides forth confidently. He will be first in line.
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord
User avatar

Posts: 1764

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:33 pm

Location: Just west of St. Louis

Post Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:05 am

Re: (078) A Second Expedition

Ou of his element underground, Leudigar takes the rear guard position so he can keep an eye out behind the party.
Dougal Blackfoot (MV 9", AC 6, HD 1, HP 5/5, FC 1 Man) leather, short sword+main gauche
User avatar

Posts: 782

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:41 am

Re: (078) A Second Expedition

"I'm just as worried about what's behind as what's ahead," mutters Wetzel as he takes a spot either beside Leudigar, if there is room to proceed abreast, or next up from the rear.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 3, HD 2+1, hp 9/9, N) helm+plate+cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16508

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:40 pm

Re: (078) A Second Expedition

Kianna the Elf Sister/Fighter/Medium has traveled silently among the company all this while, now removes the cowl of her hooded cloak and takes her position next to Faengol in the marching order...
Heartless; your adventure begins... NOW. Please post which (mysteriously-named) spell Kianna has memorised. Good luck ;)
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 408

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:32 am

Post Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:13 am

Re: (078) A Second Expedition

mgtremaine wrote:Zem scratches at his scar and eyes the opening.... "A choke point if I ever saw one. Something is waiting for us I can feel it."


"Arrr...you so-called stunties have become too soft spendin' all yur time with these long-legs," grunts Zax, "Leave it to a real dwarf." He pushes his way past Zem and the noisy hobbet-thing and anyone else dawdling at the fore, ice-pick flailing hazardously past friendly noses.
[f=4]Lemmi the Mender (MV 12", AC 7/7, HD 1, hp 5/5, FC Man, N) leather, sword+dagger[/f]
[f=4]Statue of Zax the Gnome Fighter (MV 5", AC 2/4, HD 1+2, hp --/6, FC Man+1, N) plate+sh+helm, pickax[/f]
PreviousNext

Return to Hinterlands

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software