Delve the 7th


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 743

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Mon May 06, 2019 1:22 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

"Sigmund! Ivar! Fall back!" shouts Wiglaff to Catweazle's hirelings.

Once those two are in the glass-bowl room with the rest of us, let's retreat west across the bouncy-floor room. Perhaps the statues will have difficulty navigating it. Shut each door as we pass through it.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 3, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+plate+cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 561

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Mon May 06, 2019 2:19 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Aldbane watches in horror as Catweazle is cut down. "We are too late! Catweazle is lost! Retreat!" he yells, falling back with the others.
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1279

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Mon May 06, 2019 2:51 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Franklin joins the retreat, north and then west into the bouncy room. "Nooooooooooo, Catweazle! Come on, Sconces, let's get out of here!"
User avatar

Posts: 1310

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Mon May 06, 2019 4:41 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

The room is quickly vacated, the door slammed behind you. You retreat into the bouncy red room and wait, but hear nothing
User avatar

Posts: 743

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Mon May 06, 2019 9:05 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

"Gods. Poor Catweazle! May he rest in peace. At least until we find some way to raise his cold corpse from the dead!

"We should make some effort to retrieve his remains. If the statues become dormant after a time, we might be safe to creep in and get him out, as long as we don't touch them.

"What say you all?"
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 3, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+plate+cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 702

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Tue May 07, 2019 12:44 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

"If they become dormant, then yes by all means," Rhod says. "But if they're waiting for us, I'd not like to face them."
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 185

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Tue May 07, 2019 2:09 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

"And how would we tell if they are dormant, or simply waiting motionlessly?" Maloof adds.
User avatar

Posts: 1310

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Thu May 09, 2019 2:55 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Any consensus?

BTW, although no healing spells are available, the magician Gorthaur will be happy to cast Reincarnation on a slain character if so desired, but he can only do that once per day. He finds the process amusing
User avatar

Posts: 743

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Thu May 09, 2019 3:22 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Let's creep back to the door of the statue room & have a listen. If we hear movement, flee. If we don't, open door. If we see movement, flee. If we don't, get Catweazle & get out of there.

Sound good? :?
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 3, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+plate+cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1279

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Thu May 09, 2019 5:46 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Franklin lends his keen halfling ears to the listening attempt.
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software