Delve the 7th


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 1350

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:36 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Since the door is locked, you have to keep tugging and forcing. Fortunately Wiglaff is strong, and yanks the door open. Right in the doorway are two figures dressed in rich but rotting clothing. They look human, but there skins are very pale and their eyes are pure blue. A faint sense of cold washes off them. They attack!
User avatar

Posts: 1296

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:04 am

Re: Delve the 7th

Given the opportunity, Franklin will lob a flask of holy water as a grenade-like weapon over his friends' heads.
User avatar

Posts: 576

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:16 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

"These creatures may be undead!" Aldbane says, presenting his holy symbol and attempting to turn them.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2+1 hp 12/12) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 709

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:01 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

They may be undead, but Rhod tries to turn them into the merely dead.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 774

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:09 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Wiglaff joins the melee if possible.

"Push them back into their room & we can surround them!"
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 3, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+plate+cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 199

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:32 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Maloof also raises up his Holy Cross and commands the attackers to abjure the mortal realm! ((Turn Undead))

Posts: 75

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:08 am

Location: Guelph, Upper Canada

Post Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:28 am

Re: Delve the 7th

Grampus will swing his sword to remove the head of one if it gets close enough.
User avatar

Posts: 1350

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:33 am

Re: Delve the 7th

Both Maloof and Aldbane try to turn back the creatures by praying to their gods, but their prayers are unheard. Fortunately the quick-handed Franklin lobs a holy water grenade, and where the water hits their skins, the monsters hiss in pain and have great gashes open up on their skin. Grampus beheads one, and it collapses, but Rhod's attack does not strike home. Fortunately the monster's attack is turned away by Rhod, and only one creature is left and the party is undamaged

INITIATIVE
Party 5, monsters 2

Aldbane, Turn Undead, rolls 6, fail
Maloof, Turn Undead, rolls 6 - fail

Franklin, holy water grenade, rolls 14, hits the monsters for <1d6>=6 splash damage each

Grampus, 19+1=20, hits for <1d6>=4 damage, killing one.
Rhod, 12, miss

Monster @ Rhod, rolls 7 - miss
User avatar

Posts: 774

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:36 am

Re: Delve the 7th

"Well done, friends! Fight on!"

Wiglaff is eager to get a swing at the creature if the line opens up or if they can press it back into the room & surround it.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 3, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+plate+cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 709

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:05 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Rhod does his best to finish it off.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software