Delve the Sixth

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 1768
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by mushgnome » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:41 am

Re: Delve the Sixth

Franklin says, "Thank you Tim, let me talk it over with my friends." To his friends he whispers, "I don't know if I want to get involved in this wizard's war. How would we know we are backing the right side? And, fireballs... Wow!"

Posts: 170
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:27 am

Post by Ebon Hearted Soul » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:50 am

Re: Delve the Sixth

mushgnome wrote:Franklin says, "Thank you Tim, let me talk it over with my friends." To his friends he whispers, "I don't know if I want to get involved in this wizard's war. How would we know we are backing the right side? And, fireballs... Wow!"
Vesh replys to franklin, "I concur that we should avoid getting involved in a wizard's war unless we have no choice otherwise. What about the rest of you?" Vesh visibly relaxes but remains wary of Tim.
Veshengo "Vesh the scarred" Polgár Magic-User 1
S: 7 I: 17 W: 9 Cn: 13 D: 13 Ch: 4 Gold: 28 Silver: 16 Copper: 10 HP: 5

Warrec "Chegs" Chegwidden Fighting-Hobbet 1
S:14 I:10 W:9 Co:9 D:10 Ch:8 Gold:2 Copper: 45 HP:5

Posts: 145
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:08 am
Location: Guelph, Upper Canada

Post by SneakeyPete » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:37 am

Re: Delve the Sixth

Grampus asks the group, "Shall we try heading west after biding adieu to Tim? Perhaps we can tell him we'll look him up when we are on our way back and fill him in on anything we learn. That might satisfy his curiosity about us by giving him something in the future to expect back from us."

Posts: 864
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by coffee » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:25 pm

Re: Delve the Sixth

"I don't want to get involved in a wizard's war, either," Rhod says. "But if we find any scrolls or things, it's nice to know we have a place we can trade them."
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]

Posts: 1159
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:31 pm

Re: Delve the Sixth

To the group, Wiglaff says: "I agree with you all. Let's explore what we can without bothering with wizards. And we still have much of the level above to comb for treasure."

Since it seems there might be a general consensus:

"Master Tim, we're not prepared at this time to aid you in your conflict, though we may be in the future. In the meantime, we'll be sure to return to you if we need to trade for magic."
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:04 pm

Re: Delve the Sixth

Tim nods "We'll be watching you, I mean watching for you"

Head West, or go back up?

Posts: 1159
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:10 pm

Re: Delve the Sixth

To the west door, and examine it carefully. Any sign of weirdness in the construction or look of it? Maybe the dwarves can check the stonework.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:39 pm

Re: Delve the Sixth

Everything checks out, so you open the door. You see a corridor leading south. The floor is composed of hard-packed clay, and trampled with years of booted (and otherwise) feet.

Posts: 1159
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:10 pm

Re: Delve the Sixth

If Franklin is ready, then the scouting party will proceed cautiously down the corridor until some feature is noted at the edge of torchlight.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 1768
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by mushgnome » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:46 pm

Re: Delve the Sixth

Franklin joins Wiglaff in scouting this new corridor.

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.