Delve the Sixth


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 1120

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:20 pm

Re: Delve the Sixth

kipper wrote:Maloof uses his mace to move the tapestry aside and look behind it.

If he finds nothing there, he then investigates the candles: do they have an odd aroma? Is there a pool of wax building up beneath them?


The candles are buring with a red light, and do not seem to be conduming the wax at all

behind the tapestry is a plain wall
User avatar

Posts: 1120

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:21 pm

Re: Delve the Sixth

coffee wrote:"Aren't we even going to check the altar?" Rhod asks. He gives is a quick once-over, to see if there are any likely places for hidden compartments, or if it might slide or rotate or move in any other way.


His quick once-over does not tell him anything
User avatar

Posts: 1057

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:54 am

Re: Delve the Sixth

Franklin is ready to scout the western passage.
User avatar

Posts: 669

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:19 pm

Re: Delve the Sixth

"Those candles are certainly odd," Rhod mutters, but if the rest of the party wants to move on, he won't object.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1120

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:51 pm

Re: Delve the Sixth

You have mapped 30 feet west of the door. It continues another 10 feet west, then in the 50' section turns north and goes 10' before ending at a door
User avatar

Posts: 533

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:27 pm

Re: Delve the Sixth

Wiglaff listens at the door. If there is no obvious sound, he will wait for the group to form up, then open the door.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 9, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+cloak of elvenkind, short-bow, or helm+shield, hand-axe, color spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 136

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:45 pm

Re: Delve the Sixth

Maloof tests the 'candles' for heat, if they are cool he will take them before rejoining the party in the corridor outside.
User avatar

Posts: 1120

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:47 pm

Re: Delve the Sixth

kipper wrote:Maloof tests the 'candles' for heat, if they are cool he will take them before rejoining the party in the corridor outside.


No, they are actually giving off heat just like a normal candle would
User avatar

Posts: 1057

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:57 am

Re: Delve the Sixth

Franklin is at the door with Wiglaff.
User avatar

Posts: 136

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:14 pm

Re: Delve the Sixth

Makofan wrote:
kipper wrote:Maloof tests the 'candles' for heat, if they are cool he will take them before rejoining the party in the corridor outside.


No, they are actually giving off heat just like a normal candle would


In that case, he will leave them be.
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software