Delve the Sixth

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 1611
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by mushgnome » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:44 am

Re: Delve the Sixth

Franklin moves back to scouting position and advances to the great hall. (Unless the corpses animate, in which case he fights for his life!)

Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:33 pm

Re: Delve the Sixth

I'm assuming this post should be next:
http://forum.immersiveink.com/viewtopic ... 291#p29291
Maloof raises his cross on high! "Begone, foul abominations to God!"

Posts: 1725
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:57 pm

Re: Delve the Sixth

Whoops - wrong thread - thank you!
As the party moves through the room, the corpses stir, grab the weapons lying beside them, and slowly get to their feet

Posts: 170
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:27 am

Post by Ebon Hearted Soul » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:00 pm

Re: Delve the Sixth

Vesh says, "Aiden get between Mona, Marco & I. Foul perversions of life we will send you back to the underworld." Vesh gets into a fighting stance with his staff in both hands.
Veshengo "Vesh the scarred" Polgár Magic-User 1
S: 7 I: 17 W: 9 Cn: 13 D: 13 Ch: 4 Gold: 28 Silver: 16 Copper: 10 HP: 5

Warrec "Chegs" Chegwidden Fighting-Hobbet 1
S:14 I:10 W:9 Co:9 D:10 Ch:8 Gold:2 Copper: 45 HP:5

Posts: 679
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:13 pm

Re: Delve the Sixth

Aldbane, too raises his holy symbol, in case Maloof is not successful he will try to turn the undead fighters.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]

Posts: 1066
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:18 pm

Re: Delve the Sixth

Wiglaff gets ready to fire upon one of the risen corpses with his short bow, though he hopes that the efforts of the holy men will make that unnecessary.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 140
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:08 am
Location: Guelph, Upper Canada

Post by SneakeyPete » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:10 pm

Re: Delve the Sixth

Grampus switches to his short bow and arms it from his quiver in case the undead aren’t turned. If they get too close he’ll quickly switch back to his sword.

Posts: 1611
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by mushgnome » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:14 pm

Re: Delve the Sixth

As per his standard operating procedure, Franklin avoids melee, but will fire a sling stone if given a clear shot.

Posts: 1725
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:07 am

Re: Delve the Sixth

kipper wrote:
I'm assuming this post should be next:
http://forum.immersiveink.com/viewtopic ... 291#p29291
Maloof raises his cross on high! "Begone, foul abominations to God!"
Maloof's words have an effect, as all the zombies start to shuffle off double-speed down the northeastern passageway

| Maloof, Turn Undead, rolls <2d6>=10 - success
He turns <2d6>=7 undead |

Posts: 1066
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:28 pm

Re: Delve the Sixth

"What now?" asks Wiglaff of the group in general.

"Shall we hunt down those abominations, or let them go?"
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.