Delve the Sixth


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 1075

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:00 pm

Re: Delve the Sixth

Hmm, it weighs about 15-20 pounds. You can hear shifting and clinking inside, like many pieces of metal shifting about
User avatar

Posts: 488

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:27 pm

Re: Delve the Sixth

Wiglaff checks around the lock & latch for any suspicious holes, then attempts to open the box.

"Probably locked," he mutters as he does so.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 9, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+cloak of elvenkind, short-bow, or helm+shield, hand-axe, color spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 511

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:36 pm

Re: Delve the Sixth

Aldbane is just outside the room, watching for wandering trouble.
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 125

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:32 pm

Re: Delve the Sixth

"If it's locked, we can just bring the whole box with us and worry about opening it up later." Maloof says to Wiglaff.

Posts: 41

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:08 am

Location: Guelph, Upper Canada

Post Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:58 am

Re: Delve the Sixth

Grampus thanks Ori for the tap and taps into a keg and looks for flagons to draw draughts into and asks who is thirsty? He tastes a small piece of the jerky to see if it schmecks good. He also wonders if any of the reasonable armour found here would be of use to any members of the team.
User avatar

Posts: 1075

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:01 pm

Re: Delve the Sixth

acodispo wrote:Wiglaff checks around the lock & latch for any suspicious holes, then attempts to open the box.

"Probably locked," he mutters as he does so.


It was unlocked! Inside are several hundred silver pieces
User avatar

Posts: 488

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:03 pm

Re: Delve the Sixth

"Excellent!" enthuses Wiglaff.

"If there are no objections, my porter Phillippe will carry this till we return to the surface."

Assuming no objections, he hands the coffer to Phillippe ("Thank you, Phillippe") and then turns to inspect Grampus.

"A bold move, to partake of food & drink found down here, but I suppose you have the hardy constitution of your people."
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 9, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+cloak of elvenkind, short-bow, or helm+shield, hand-axe, color spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1075

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:37 pm

Re: Delve the Sixth

SneakeyPete wrote:Grampus thanks Ori for the tap and taps into a keg and looks for flagons to draw draughts into and asks who is thirsty? He tastes a small piece of the jerky to see if it schmecks good. He also wonders if any of the reasonable armour found here would be of use to any members of the team.


The food and drink seems fine. The armor available is leather and mail, the weapons are long swords, short swords, axes and spears
User avatar

Posts: 488

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:03 pm

Re: Delve the Sixth

"Once we've taken what we need, let's return to the passage & move north."
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 9, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+cloak of elvenkind, short-bow, or helm+shield, hand-axe, color spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1026

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:36 am

Re: Delve the Sixth

Sensing his friends will soon be on their way, Franklin scouts to the north until he reaches the opening to the east, then he listens for noise. If he doesn't hear anything then he peeks around the corner to the east.
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software