Delve the Fourth


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 514

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Sat May 05, 2018 5:04 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Aldbane stands ready with Grampus. "Perhaps that lever will produce the seven goblins...but if so, who is activating it?"
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 665

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Sat May 05, 2018 5:25 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

"Yeah," says Rhod, "but there's a slot on top, too. What is that for? Coins? Is this some sort of goblin vending machine?"

And with that, he takes his place alongside the dwarfs to strike down the goblins as they emerge.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 126

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Sun May 06, 2018 2:12 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

As there seem to be enough people watching the small sarcophagi, Maloof joins Wiglaff at the North door.
User avatar

Posts: 1036

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Sun May 06, 2018 4:57 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Grampus would vote not to activate the goblin dispensers, but to destroy them. He tries to understand what is going on mechanically: Are there any pipes or cables connected to the sarcophagi? Are they free-standing or attached to the floor or wall? Can he see a physical link between the caskets and the lever?
User avatar

Posts: 124

Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:27 am

Post Mon May 07, 2018 1:04 am

Re: Delve the Fourth

Vesh moves to stand ready at the door that they entered the room from, making sure nothing comes at them from behind. But before he does, he checks to see if their are any empty sconces near by in the room to place his torch so he can better fight if he needs to. Are there? "I'll be watching this door. Yell if you need assistance". <mumbles under his breath who opens a door without checking for traps? Oh well *ceases mumbling* >
Veshengo "Vesh the scarred" Polgár Magic-User 1
S: 7 I: 17 W: 9 Cn: 13 D: 13 Ch: 4 Gold: 28 Silver: 16 Copper: 10 HP: 5

Warrec "Chegs" Chegwidden Fighting-Hobbet 1
S:14 I:10 W:9 Co:9 D:10 Ch:8 Gold:2 Copper: 45 HP:5
User avatar

Posts: 514

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Mon May 07, 2018 1:13 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Aldbane thinks destroying the contraption is a good idea, he'll help Grampus do so if he can.
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1086

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Mon May 07, 2018 2:48 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

acodispo wrote:Wiglaff opens the door on the north wall.


This opens on to the 20' wide east/west corridor
User avatar

Posts: 1086

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Mon May 07, 2018 2:49 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

mushgnome wrote:Grampus would vote not to activate the goblin dispensers, but to destroy them. He tries to understand what is going on mechanically: Are there any pipes or cables connected to the sarcophagi? Are they free-standing or attached to the floor or wall? Can he see a physical link between the caskets and the lever?


They seem to be built right into the wall. There are no cables you can see
User avatar

Posts: 1086

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Mon May 07, 2018 2:50 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Ebon Hearted Soul wrote:Vesh moves to stand ready at the door that they entered the room from, making sure nothing comes at them from behind. But before he does, he checks to see if their are any empty sconces near by in the room to place his torch so he can better fight if he needs to. Are there? "I'll be watching this door. Yell if you need assistance". <mumbles under his breath who opens a door without checking for traps? Oh well *ceases mumbling* >


There are a handful of sconces he can use - no problem here
User avatar

Posts: 501

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Mon May 07, 2018 4:00 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

While the others investigate the goblin dispenser, Wiglaff gestures for Edgar the torch-bearer to join him at the north door. In the light of the torch, he peers to the left (east) down the 20' wide corridor. He is looking for signs of more doors, statues, or other unusual features.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 9, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+cloak of elvenkind, short-bow, or helm+shield, hand-axe, color spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software