Delve the Fourth


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 1087

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:17 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Just past the 30 feet of corridor you have mapped, on the eastern wall is a niche with a statue of a goddess holding a pomegranate. Further down the corridor you can see a door 30 feet away on the west and 60 feet away on the east side of the corridor

(see updated map)
User avatar

Posts: 503

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:24 am

Re: Delve the Fourth

Wiglaff approaches the statue of the goddess and speaks to her:

"Hail, goddess! We bring greetings from Lord Hades!"
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 9, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+cloak of elvenkind, short-bow, or helm+shield, hand-axe, color spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1087

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:46 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

"My husband thought of me? What does he say?"
User avatar

Posts: 1037

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:50 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

"Hades says hi and to please aid us in our quest," says Grampus. "What can you tell us about those two doors?" (Gesturing toward the unexplored area.)
User avatar

Posts: 1087

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:06 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

"Hi is all he can say? Hmpphh. I never see anybody coming through those doors. Usually just those ugly goblins coming along the hallway from the south. Always 7 of them, no more no less."
User avatar

Posts: 1037

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:55 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Grampus whispers to his friends, "The goblin generator? We should be able to handle 7 goblins."
User avatar

Posts: 503

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:09 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

"They shall fall swiftly, and we shall destroy the foul machine," mutters Wiglaff in response.

He is ready to press southward.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 9, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+cloak of elvenkind, short-bow, or helm+shield, hand-axe, color spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 124

Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:27 am

Post Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:37 am

Re: Delve the Fourth

Vesh is ready to continue onward & follows Wiglaff as they head down the corridor.
Veshengo "Vesh the scarred" Polgár Magic-User 1
S: 7 I: 17 W: 9 Cn: 13 D: 13 Ch: 4 Gold: 28 Silver: 16 Copper: 10 HP: 5

Warrec "Chegs" Chegwidden Fighting-Hobbet 1
S:14 I:10 W:9 Co:9 D:10 Ch:8 Gold:2 Copper: 45 HP:5
User avatar

Posts: 516

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:54 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Aldbane nods and follows south.
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 126

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:28 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

"We humbly thank you, your divinity!" Maloof says to Persephone.
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software