Delve the Fourth


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 586

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:24 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Aldbane reflexively strikes at the creature with his hammer.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2+1 hp 12/12) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 724

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:07 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Rhod stabs it as well.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 794

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:17 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Wiglaff whistles unconcernedly as he inspects the chandelier.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 3, HD 2+1, hp 9/9, N) helm+plate+cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1398

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:15 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

The torch bearers and magic-users scatter for cover, while Serech and Maloof adjure the being to depart. Their words have no effect, but Rhod and Aldbane arrive to double-team the foul creature. They slice and bludgeon it into submision. You look down at its body. You don't know for sure what it is, but it is dead.

INITIATIVE
Party 5, Monster 1
Maloof, Turn Undead, rolls <2d6>=3 - fail
Serech, Turn Undead, rolls <2d6>=6 - fail
Rhod @monster <d20>=15 hits for <1d6>=3 dmg
Aldbane @monster <d20>=17 hits for <1d6>=3 dmg, monster dies
User avatar

Posts: 794

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Wiglaff walks out of the room & looks at the dead creature, bemused.

"Having fun?

"Where to next, my friends?

"There is a mystery in this room, but I don't think now is the time to untangle it. We must seek out treasure & evil to cleave!"
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 3, HD 2+1, hp 9/9, N) helm+plate+cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 215

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:19 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Maloof, after looking up and down the corridor for any more surprises, will inspect the creature for loot, such as rings or jewelry if it is unclad, keeping clear of the red claws and fangs.
User avatar

Posts: 1296

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:59 am

Re: Delve the Fourth

OOC: Do Grampus and his dwarves find anything?
User avatar

Posts: 1398

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:37 am

Re: Delve the Fourth

kipper wrote:Maloof, after looking up and down the corridor for any more surprises, will inspect the creature for loot, such as rings or jewelry if it is unclad, keeping clear of the red claws and fangs.


The creature is bereft of valuables, and stinks of the grave
User avatar

Posts: 1398

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:37 am

Re: Delve the Fourth

mushgnome wrote:OOC: Do Grampus and his dwarves find anything?


The dwarves go back to searching, but find nothing
User avatar

Posts: 1398

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:41 am

Re: Delve the Fourth

Around the corner, where the last creature came from, come tramping four troops in armor, two by two. They are built like dwarves, but taller, like elves. Their skin is green, and they wear rusty chain mail. They wield spears and shields. As they see you they shout out in common "Surrender the toll!"
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software