Delve the Fourth


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 30

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:45 am

Post Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:10 pm

Re: Delve the Fourtth

Kythaela stands ready watching down the corridor and listening for any untoward sounds.
User avatar

Posts: 594

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:20 pm

Re: Delve the Fourtth

"I'll go first," Rhod says, very very softly, waving the light back. Then he opens the south door.

He has sword and shield ready.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp ½/5) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 744

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:35 pm

Re: Delve the Fourtth

After a few stuck tries, you open onto a room 30 x 40 feet in size. It is 30' N/S and 40' E/W. There is 10 feet on the E side of the door and 20 feet on the W side.

There is dried straw and animal feces here, plus an empty feed trough. The animal feces look dried up
User avatar

Posts: 825

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:20 am

Re: Delve the Fourtth

"Dori, Ori, Nori! Secure the corners of the room," commands Grampus. He himself moves toward the NE corner.
[f=4]Boggs Dwarf Rat Catcher 1 (MV 9", AC 6, HD 1, HP 7/7, N) padded+helm, cudgel, sling. 6 footmen, 5 x spear + 1 x torch[/f]

Posts: 30

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:45 am

Post Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Delve the Fourtth

Kythaela continues to maintain watch up and down the corridor.
User avatar

Posts: 594

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:07 pm

Re: Delve the Fourtth

No other exits?

Rhod looks at the ceiling. Anything unusual catch his eye?
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp ½/5) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 54

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:09 pm

Re: Delve the Fourtth

Maloof remains in the corridor with Kythaela.
User avatar

Posts: 744

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:52 pm

Re: Delve the Fourtth

The group fans out and checks the room. The ceiling is scanned, the floor is tested. All signs point to an otherwise unremarkable room. Outside, the corridor is silent
User avatar

Posts: 825

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:20 pm

Re: Delve the Fourtth

"Good job, boys" says Grampus to Dori, Nori, and Ori. "We were just practicing this time, but next time, that maneuver might save our lives. Now, should we return to the hallway and try the northern door?"
[f=4]Boggs Dwarf Rat Catcher 1 (MV 9", AC 6, HD 1, HP 7/7, N) padded+helm, cudgel, sling. 6 footmen, 5 x spear + 1 x torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 594

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:21 pm

Re: Delve the Fourtth

"After you," Rhod says, gesturing to Grampus to check and open the north door. Rhod stands by, ready to fight if the need arises.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp ½/5) mail+shield[/f]
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software