Delve the Fourth


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 488

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:38 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

"Any treasure in there? Shall we shut the door again?" asks Wiglaff of those who can best see into the room.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 9, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+cloak of elvenkind, short-bow, or helm+shield, hand-axe, color spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1075

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:45 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

There is no visible treasure
User avatar

Posts: 488

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:14 am

Re: Delve the Fourth

Wiglaff shuts the door.

"We'll come back later & finish them off. Or perhaps we could tame them!"
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 9, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+cloak of elvenkind, short-bow, or helm+shield, hand-axe, color spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 664

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:48 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

"They might be tame already," Rhod says. "They didn't bring that straw in on their own, surely."
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 488

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:13 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

"True! But you & I are not three-armed bears, nor, I suspect, do we smell like them. I have some doubt the lizards would responds favourably to us. But if you'd care to try them, I'll reopen the door..."
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 9, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+cloak of elvenkind, short-bow, or helm+shield, hand-axe, color spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1025

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:34 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Grampus is uninterested in pet lizards. "Ancient dwarves tried using lizards as beasts of burden. But they were too stupid and hungry to be much use." Addressing the statue of Hades, he gestures toward the southern corridor and asks, "What's down that way? And, do you know where we can find some treasure? And, do you recognize this sword?" (He holds aloft his unidentified sword.)
User avatar

Posts: 1075

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:36 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

"I like your group" booms the statue. "You talk to me." He continues "I think there is not much down this corridor until you get to the end. I never see creatures entering any side doors. But I think the goblin generator is down south". He stops for a second. "I hate to interrupt this conversation, but there are a couple of bird men heading up the corridor. Perhaps they have more information?"
User avatar

Posts: 488

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:40 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Wiglaff looks around the corner to the south.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 9, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+cloak of elvenkind, short-bow, or helm+shield, hand-axe, color spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1025

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:50 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Grampus stands near Wiglaff. If the bird men attack then he will test the capabilities of his new sword.
User avatar

Posts: 125

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:33 am

Re: Delve the Fourth

Maloof looks west, in case the statue was referring to that direction.
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software