Delve the Fourth


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 117

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:29 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Maloof swiftly enters the room and brains one of the unconscious bear-men with his mace.
User avatar

Posts: 445

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:03 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

"Are these creatures of evil, friends?" asks Wiglaff of the rest of the party. "If so, I am prepared to dispatch them."

He holds his battle-axe over the neck of one creature.
[f=4]Brother Walfried (M 9", AC 2/4, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) plate+helm, warhammer+shield[/f]
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 9, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+cloak of elvenkind, short-bow, or helm+shield, hand-axe, color spray (map)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 445

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:04 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Noting Maloof's action, Wiglaff thinks his question suitably answered. He beheads a second bear-creature.

"Should we save one for questioning?"
[f=4]Brother Walfried (M 9", AC 2/4, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) plate+helm, warhammer+shield[/f]
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 9, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+cloak of elvenkind, short-bow, or helm+shield, hand-axe, color spray (map)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1025

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:11 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

acodispo wrote:Noting Maloof's action, Wiglaff thinks his question suitably answered. He beheads a second bear-creature.

"Should we save one for questioning?"


| Nothing like a good beheading to start the day!! |
User avatar

Posts: 445

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:16 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Makofan wrote:Nothing like a good beheading to start the day!!

That's what I always say! :twisted:
[f=4]Brother Walfried (M 9", AC 2/4, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) plate+helm, warhammer+shield[/f]
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 9, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+cloak of elvenkind, short-bow, or helm+shield, hand-axe, color spray (map)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 973

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:42 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Grampus is poised to dispatch the third creature, unless anyone decides to keep it alive for questioning.
Last edited by mushgnome on Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar

Posts: 1025

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:51 am

Re: Delve the Fourth

mushgnome wrote:Boggs is poised to dispatch the third creature, unless anyone decides to keep it alive for questioning.

That would be Grampus the dwarf
User avatar

Posts: 973

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:47 am

Re: Delve the Fourth

Makofan wrote:
mushgnome wrote:Boggs is poised to dispatch the third creature, unless anyone decides to keep it alive for questioning.

That would be Grampus the dwarf


Wrong Dwarf, sorry! :(

Grampus would vote not to take prisoners. Too complicated.
User avatar

Posts: 445

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:48 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

mushgnome wrote:Grampus would vote not to take prisoners. Too complicated.


Wiglaff gives his opinion: "I'm in agreement with you, friend Grampus. Destroy that one & let's be about our business."
[f=4]Brother Walfried (M 9", AC 2/4, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) plate+helm, warhammer+shield[/f]
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 9, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+cloak of elvenkind, short-bow, or helm+shield, hand-axe, color spray (map)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 445

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:50 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

While the third bear-creature is being dispatched, Wiglaff will search the room with his elf-eyes. And elf-ears, elf-fingers, etc.

He turns over the chairs, inspects the bottom of the table, rifles through the sleeping areas, and checks the floor & north wall for suspicious masonry.
[f=4]Brother Walfried (M 9", AC 2/4, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) plate+helm, warhammer+shield[/f]
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 9, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+cloak of elvenkind, short-bow, or helm+shield, hand-axe, color spray (map)[/f]
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software