Delve the Third


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 561

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:04 pm

Re: Delve the Third

"This looks out of place," Aldbane says as he examines the SW section of wall.
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 702

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:15 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Rhod reaches out with his shield and taps the SW section of wall. Does it sound like a normal wall? Or does something else happen?
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1311

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:14 pm

Re: Delve the Third

You think there is a door in the north-ward facing section

Image
User avatar

Posts: 702

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:03 pm

Re: Delve the Third

"Somebody check out the statue before I open this door," Rhod says. "The one might trigger the other, I'm afraid."
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 185

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:10 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Maloof investigates the statue, first lifting the pelt with his mace before moving in closer. He then looks for any signs of movement where a latch may be located to open the secret door by moving part of the statue.
User avatar

Posts: 561

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:32 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Aldbane stands by, watching the statue, hammer ready.
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1283

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:08 am

Re: Delve the Third

Grampus knows a thing or two about stonework, and joins in the inspection.
User avatar

Posts: 1311

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:12 pm

Re: Delve the Third

kipper wrote:Maloof investigates the statue, first lifting the pelt with his mace before moving in closer. He then looks for any signs of movement where a latch may be located to open the secret door by moving part of the statue.


The pelt lifts easily, but reveals nothing. The pelt could be worth some money. Grampus looks where the club meets the hand, and thinks there may be a crack there that could allow one to liberate the stone club
User avatar

Posts: 185

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:28 pm

Re: Delve the Third

If Grampus alerts Maloof to his finding, Maloof will remove the club.

After the club is removed (either by Grampus or by himself), if nothing untoward occurs Maloof will inspect the pelt in more detail and (if nothing unusual is discovered) he will roll it up and tie it to his pack.
User avatar

Posts: 1283

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:38 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Grampus does indeed alert Maloof to the loose club. If Maloof can't budge it on his own, then Grampus will lend a hand.
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software