Delve the Third


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 1579

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:17 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Golguldir reads the incantation off the scroll as the horde starts to come into view, and a dazzling glare of colored lights illuminates the hallway. When the light dies down, all you see is seven goblins lying dazed in the hallway.

Affects 2-7, DM rolls <1d6+1>=7
User avatar

Posts: 16525

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:54 pm

Re: Delve the Third

"I believe it is safe to come out," Golguldir informs the brave cleric...| :D |
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 189

Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:16 am

Location: Northern California

Post Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:18 pm

Re: Delve the Third

"Ha! I see you have disabled them...and before the rain of arrows could begin. Good, good. Strategy, greater part of valor, prudence and all that. I believe at this point we should remove the threat?" Serech readies his hammer for work.
User avatar

Posts: 785

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:56 pm

Re: Delve the Third

"Yes," Rhod agrees, stowing his bow and drawing his sword.

We dispatch the goblins.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1579

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:45 pm

Re: Delve the Third

The goblins are dispatched, and searching their bodies uncovers a total of 24 gold coins. The party can now see more of the corridor. Continuing on from where the map leaves off, the corridor goes at least another 40 feet south. Immediately on the east wall, in the first 10 feet of new mapping, about where the goblins fell, is a door. The thirty-foot section of the corridor has a 10'wide opening on the west where another corridor branches off.
User avatar

Posts: 785

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:08 pm

Re: Delve the Third

"Check the door quick, before we proceed?" Rhod asks.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1579

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:57 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Rhod notices that this door has a glass-covered peephole about 5 feet off the floor
User avatar

Posts: 16525

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:36 am

Re: Delve the Third

"Let's obscure that lens, so we're not observed," suggests Golguldir...
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1426

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:51 am

Re: Delve the Third

Grampus takes advantage of his short stature to creep under the peephole and raise his shield to obscure it. "Where to, lads?" he whispers impatiently.
User avatar

Posts: 1579

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:31 am

Re: Delve the Third

| Brumbar has been retiring his characters from all his games. mushgnome has volunteered to take over Grampus. Thank you to both Brumbar and mushgnome |
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software