Delve the Third

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 189
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:16 am
Location: Northern California

Post by riftstone » Thu May 05, 2016 5:18 am

Re: Delve the Third

Serech will avoid the food and drink, and advise his man-at-arms to abstain as well.

Posts: 679
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Fri May 06, 2016 7:02 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Aldbane pipes up from the entry door, still eying the hall. "Let's keep moving, we don't want more of those bird-men to accost us."
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]

Posts: 817
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by coffee » Tue May 10, 2016 1:18 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Out through the east door then.

Don't remember if we checked it at all; if not, Rhod will listen before opening it.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]

Posts: 1725
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Tue May 10, 2016 1:45 pm

Re: Delve the Third

The door opens into a 10' wide corridor that goes only 10 feet, then opens into a room. The room is 20 feet in width with a door opposite the entrance, and 50 feet north/south, centered on the entry. Four skeletons lay stretched out on the floor, each one with a left arm pointed in a different cardinal direction.

Posts: 817
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by coffee » Fri May 13, 2016 1:10 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Rhod enters the room.

Do the skeletons react in any way?
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]

Posts: 1725
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Fri May 13, 2016 2:12 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Three of the skeletons spring to their feet and start toward the party!

Posts: 679
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Fri May 13, 2016 6:30 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Makofan wrote:Three of the skeletons spring to their feet and start toward the party!
If Aldbane is in a position to move forward right away, he will attempt to turn the skeletons, otherwise he will start to move in and do that next turn.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]

Posts: 817
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by coffee » Sat May 14, 2016 9:33 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Rhod will defend himself against the skeletons when they attack.

Out of curiosity, if only 3 got up, which one is still lying down? I mean, in which direction is it pointing?
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]

Posts: 1725
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Sun May 15, 2016 9:23 pm

Re: Delve the Third

coffee wrote:Rhod will defend himself against the skeletons when they attack.

Out of curiosity, if only 3 got up, which one is still lying down? I mean, in which direction is it pointing?
The one pointing north

Posts: 1725
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Sun May 15, 2016 9:32 pm

Re: Delve the Third

merias wrote:
Makofan wrote:Three of the skeletons spring to their feet and start toward the party!
If Aldbane is in a position to move forward right away, he will attempt to turn the skeletons, otherwise he will start to move in and do that next turn.
Aldbane attempts to turn the skeletons, with no success

| Aldbane needs 8+, rolls 7 - fail |

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.