Delve the Second


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 635

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:01 pm

Re: Delve the Second

"Sigurd is fallen! Take up his spot!" Aldbane yells back to the others. He attacks again with his hammer.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 189

Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:16 am

Location: Northern California

Post Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:29 am

Re: Delve the Second

Sorry all, was out of town until tonight


Serech will hold the line, but he is fighting against 2 goblins.

"My Lord Vhy-Zyn the Unblinking sees all, and if His servant should fall His purified tears may awash this land in a deluge such has never been seen...except by Him. The reserves must enter this fray, for their immortal Sight!" (In other words, the reserves need to fight for we are outnumbered.)
User avatar

Posts: 783

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:49 pm

Re: Delve the Second

Rhod is spurred on by the pain of his wound to aim his sword blows better this time.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 88

Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:22 am

Post Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:39 am

Re: Delve the Second

Grampus swings away
User avatar

Posts: 1572

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:25 pm

Re: Delve the Second

| We'll see what our wizards do |
User avatar

Posts: 16525

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:59 am

Re: Delve the Second

Golguldir reassesses the situation...

In other words, what is the two-second redaction of the situation? Are our fighters holding the goblins at a choke point? Or are the Goblins flooding into the room past them? If the latter is indeed about to occur, then Golguldir will colorspray them (ensuring he directs it into the backs of his fellows, and into the faces of his foes).
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1572

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:00 pm

Re: Delve the Second

waysoftheearth wrote:Golguldir reassesses the situation...

In other words, what is the two-second redaction of the situation? Are our fighters holding the goblins at a choke point? Or are the Goblins flooding into the room past them? If the latter is indeed about to occur, then Golguldir will colorspray them (ensuring he directs it into the backs of his fellows, and into the faces of his foes).


There are two that are unengaged. One will probably flank the front line, and the other looks like he might make a rush at the magi-user group. The others are still battling the front line
User avatar

Posts: 157

Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 3:27 pm

Location: The Necropolis of Nuromen

Post Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:52 am

Re: Delve the Second

Catweazle will throw his dagger at the first goblin and get ready to defend himself with his staff.
User avatar

Posts: 1572

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:40 pm

Re: Delve the Second

This is sufficiently tense that I will wait for Golguldir's decision
User avatar

Posts: 16525

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:05 am

Re: Delve the Second

Assuming his fighting allies have their backs to him, Golguldir will magic the goblins; targeting the impertinent imp about to rush his group first.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software