Delve the 10th


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 1644

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Mon May 11, 2020 4:05 pm

Delve the 10th

SUGGESTED MARCHING ORDER

[Rhod F4][Grampus F4]
[Aldbane C4][Wodan F1]
[Edgar lantern][Maloof C4]
[Franklin F3] [Wiglaff E3/2]
[Aiden torch] [Nori F2]
[Ivar F1] [Sigmund F1]
[Phillippe porter]
[Ori F2] [Dori F2]

Where to?
User avatar

Posts: 999

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Tue May 12, 2020 1:19 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

A suggestion for checking a few things on level 1 before we take the elevator down:

Go north-ish & check the door to the east of room 16.

Then, proceed through room 18 & check the north wall of that room for secrets (there's a skeleton there pointing toward the north wall). Beware three skeletons that may be hostile there.

From room 18, round the corner through 19 to room 41, into which we will cast light.

Once we've wrapped up those possible mysteries, on to the elevator & downward!
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 3, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, plate, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 803

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Tue May 12, 2020 1:21 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

That sounds good, sure.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 336

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Tue May 12, 2020 2:02 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

Yup, agreed.
User avatar

Posts: 1527

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Tue May 12, 2020 6:42 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

Franklin agrees with this plan.
User avatar

Posts: 1644

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Wed May 13, 2020 12:53 am

Re: Delve the 10th

Do you go North then East through Pres the Imposing's domain, or East then North do avoid him?
User avatar

Posts: 999

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Wed May 13, 2020 1:40 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

East then north. Let's avoid Pres for now.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 3, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, plate, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1644

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Wed May 13, 2020 4:21 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

You travel swiftly to the intersection above room 31, turn east through the summoning room, and down to the unopened door. You pause, and hearing nothing, open the door onto a 20x50 room (10' goes east of the door, 30' goes west of the door) with no visible exits. This looks like an abandoned temple. There is a faded tapestry on the west wall depicting Hestia, and a polished floor in front of it.
User avatar

Posts: 999

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Fri May 15, 2020 12:33 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

Wiglaff bows respectfully to the image of Hestia, then goes & peers discreetly behind the tapestry.

If there's nothing there, let's proceed to room 18.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 3, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, plate, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1644

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Fri May 15, 2020 3:03 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

Behind the tapestry is only a blank wall. You decide to make your way to the skeleton room. Three skeletons that were milling around, decide to attack you!
Next

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software