Delve the Fourth


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 636

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:09 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

"Sorcery indeed!" Rhod says. "I say we leave this room until we have a magical means to defeat it."
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 322

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:15 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

"Indeed!"

Wiglaff shuts the door & hands the torch back to Edgar.

"Let's head further down the hall & take a look down that side passage," says Wiglaff, pointing across the hallway to the side passage in the west wall.
[f=4]Brother Walfried (M 9", AC 2/4, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) plate+helm, warhammer+shield[/f]
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 9", AC 3, HD 1+2, hp 5/8, N) plate+helm, battle-axe[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 856

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

The torch is able to be re-lit. You continue south. At the west passageway, the corridor continues south, but the west passageway only goes 10 feet before ending at a metal door painted yellow, much dented and beaten.
User avatar

Posts: 903

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:56 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Grampus puts his ear to the metal door and gives a listen.
Boggs Dwarf Rat Catcher 1 (MV 9", AC 6, HD 1, HP 6/7, N) padded+helm, cudgel, sling, candle
User avatar

Posts: 856

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:19 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

There is nothing to hear
User avatar

Posts: 903

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:08 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Grampus attempts to open the yellow door.
Boggs Dwarf Rat Catcher 1 (MV 9", AC 6, HD 1, HP 6/7, N) padded+helm, cudgel, sling, candle
User avatar

Posts: 856

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:14 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

The metal door is locked, and will not budge
User avatar

Posts: 856

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:00 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

The players left a rough map of where they were going in case anybody wanted to find them, with instructions to ask the talking statue for help if they don't see the players

Image

Veshengo hustles down the corridor route as marked on the map, hoping to find the party before bands of monsters find him. As he gets to the statue of Hades, it booms out. "Hello new friend, where are you going?" Down the south corridor you see torchlights in the distance, and what seems like hardened adventurers.
User avatar

Posts: 856

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:01 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

The party hears Hades booming voice from the north, and look back to see a wizard with a torch at the Hades statue
User avatar

Posts: 464

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:14 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Seeing the wizard and thinking he must be a wayward adventurer, Aldbane calls out to him. "Hail, wizard, come join our party!"
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software