04 - Ruin in the Moor


Mgtremaine's World of Tybor PBP

Moderator: mgtremaine

User avatar

Posts: 1500

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:17 am

Location: San Diego, Ca

Post Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:22 pm

Re: 04 - Ruin in the Moor

Note: fixed typo passed for pass. The goblins are indeed rushing to attack you and setting a spear is a totally viable action.
[f=4]Wen the Pale, Elf Hero/Spellbinder (MV 12", AC 9, HD 4/2, hp 11/11, FC Hero, L) helm, bow
Zem the Dwarf Veteran (MV 7", AC 3/5, HD 2+1, hp 9/9, FC 2 Men1, L) mail+sh+helm, waraxe[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1646

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:33 pm

Location: Just west of St. Louis

Post Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:14 pm

Re: 04 - Ruin in the Moor

Rhegaer the Red

Rhegaer sets his spear to receive the charge, then tries to goad them into continuing their charge...
[f=4]Leudigar the Tracker (MV 9", AC 3/5, HD 2+2, hp 9/9, FC 2 Men, L) mail+helm, silvered sword+Torch
Desmond/Mondes the Hobbet Hero/Burglar (MV 9", AC 5/7, HD 4/2+2, hp 19/19, FC Hero, N) leather+helm, short sword+main gauche[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 465

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:44 pm

Re: 04 - Ruin in the Moor

Alrik

Alrik casts his spell and then hurriedly moves back, out of the line of charge.
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 336

Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:04 am

Post Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:47 am

Re: 04 - Ruin in the Moor

Phadian

After Alrik casts his spell I will put myself between him and the charging goblins, setting myself to deftly mash in the skull of any goblin that is still standing after the spell is cast.
User avatar

Posts: 1500

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:17 am

Location: San Diego, Ca

Post Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:15 pm

Re: 04 - Ruin in the Moor

Round 2:

In a series of fluid motions, Hagwen recovers quick from her bad shoot, springs back several feet and turns to fires again at a Goblins who charges out of a far hut.

eAsp:roll 1d20
mgt's roll comes to 17 [17 on 1d20] - HITS
eAsp:roll 1d6
mgt's roll comes to 6 [6 on 1d6] - KILLS

Meanwhile Rhegaer has his spear ready, Coln drops his Crossbow and draws his sword, while Alrik steps forward and casts his spell. The party looks away for a moment as the dazzling colors spread from the Young Wizards hands..

Alrik's Color Spray
eAsp:roll 1d6+1
mgt's roll comes to 7 [6 on 1d6+1]

The 3 charging goblins, the 2 goblins who threw their spears, and 2 others who had exited the huts and scrambled towards the party have been rendered unconscious.

Everyone stares at the outcome.... Nothing moves, the crude village is still... Alrik smiles.
[f=4]Wen the Pale, Elf Hero/Spellbinder (MV 12", AC 9, HD 4/2, hp 11/11, FC Hero, L) helm, bow
Zem the Dwarf Veteran (MV 7", AC 3/5, HD 2+1, hp 9/9, FC 2 Men1, L) mail+sh+helm, waraxe[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1646

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:33 pm

Location: Just west of St. Louis

Post Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:43 pm

Re: 04 - Ruin in the Moor

Rhegaer the Red

"Well done, wizard," Rhegaer says with a brief nod. He picks up his spear, walks forward, and methodically delivers a coup de gras to each of the unconscious goblins. When he is done, he begins searching their bodies for anything of value or interest (unless someone else beats him to it).
[f=4]Leudigar the Tracker (MV 9", AC 3/5, HD 2+2, hp 9/9, FC 2 Men, L) mail+helm, silvered sword+Torch
Desmond/Mondes the Hobbet Hero/Burglar (MV 9", AC 5/7, HD 4/2+2, hp 19/19, FC Hero, N) leather+helm, short sword+main gauche[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 465

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:20 pm

Re: 04 - Ruin in the Moor

Alrik

Alrik smiles knowingly (perhaps a bit too knowingly) and motions to Rik to join the party again.

"Come now, it's safe," Alrik says as he moves to help search the goblins.
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 336

Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:04 am

Post Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:49 am

Re: 04 - Ruin in the Moor

Phadian

"Lets make sure the huts are all clear before we celebrate too much. Also lets check the area thoroughly so there are no surprises. <signals to closest hut> Lets start with this one."

Posts: 416

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:42 pm

Post Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:21 pm

Re: 04 - Ruin in the Moor

ehiker133 wrote:Rhegaer the Red

"Well done, wizard," Rhegaer says with a brief nod. He picks up his spear, walks forward, and methodically delivers a coup de gras to each of the unconscious goblins. When he is done, he begins searching their bodies for anything of value or interest (unless someone else beats him to it).


Hagwen

"'Old 'ard," growls The Hag, pressing a restraining (and powerful) hand against Rhegaer's chest as she glowers at the slumbering goblins; "I wont a word wiv these charmers: Tie 'em up."
User avatar

Posts: 1646

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:33 pm

Location: Just west of St. Louis

Post Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:45 pm

Re: 04 - Ruin in the Moor

Rhegaer shrugs Hagwen's hand off his shoulder (with just as much power) and replies, "I don't trust anything a goblin has to say. You tie 'em up if you want 'em alive. And you can deal with 'em when yer done, too."

He leaves the unconscious goblins to the female fighter and moves off to search the buildings themselves for anything of value or of note, cautious of the fact that there may still be more goblins about.
[f=4]Leudigar the Tracker (MV 9", AC 3/5, HD 2+2, hp 9/9, FC 2 Men, L) mail+helm, silvered sword+Torch
Desmond/Mondes the Hobbet Hero/Burglar (MV 9", AC 5/7, HD 4/2+2, hp 19/19, FC Hero, N) leather+helm, short sword+main gauche[/f]
PreviousNext

Return to Edge of the Western Sea

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software