Hero Titles

Moderators: ehiker133, waysoftheearth

Posts: 16541
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by waysoftheearth » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:26 am

Re: Hero Titles

Tonneau wrote:Desmond is a tricky one to be sure. 'Double Des' is a bit revealing
True... the masses wouldn't know his name is Desmond. I've amended it to "Double Trouble" on account of his tendency to trigger traps, curse, and trouble in general, and to have two heads instead of one.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Posts: 1863
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:33 pm
Location: Just west of St. Louis

Post by ehiker133 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:04 am

Re: Hero Titles

waysoftheearth wrote:
Tonneau wrote:Desmond is a tricky one to be sure. 'Double Des' is a bit revealing
True... the masses wouldn't know his name is Desmond. I've amended it to "Double Trouble" on account of his tendency to trigger traps, curse, and trouble in general, and to have two heads instead of one.
Lol...

He HAS set off more traps than anyone else in the party, hasn't he? The poisoned gas, the sliding stairs, and the doorway of blindness...

Maybe the new class will help.
Dougal Blackfoot (MV 9", AC 6, HD 1, HP 5/5, FC 1 Man) leather, short sword+main gauche

Posts: 16541
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by waysoftheearth » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:58 am

Re: Hero Titles

ehiker133 wrote:Lol...

He HAS set off more traps than anyone else in the party, hasn't he? The poisoned gas, the sliding stairs, and the doorway of blindness...
And the cursed eggplant of two-heads!
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Posts: 1863
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:33 pm
Location: Just west of St. Louis

Post by ehiker133 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:38 pm

Re: Hero Titles

waysoftheearth wrote:
ehiker133 wrote:Lol...

He HAS set off more traps than anyone else in the party, hasn't he? The poisoned gas, the sliding stairs, and the doorway of blindness...
And the cursed eggplant of two-heads!
Oh, hmmm... There was that, too.
Dougal Blackfoot (MV 9", AC 6, HD 1, HP 5/5, FC 1 Man) leather, short sword+main gauche

Return to “Retired Threads”

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.