Out Of Character

Waysoftheearth's Hinterlands PBP

Moderators: ehiker133, waysoftheearth

Post by waysoftheearth » Thu May 20, 2010 3:16 pm

Out Of Character

tombowings wrote:
Let's get me some new rolls. [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Post by waysoftheearth » Thu May 20, 2010 4:54 pm

Out Of Character

eris wrote:
tombowings wrote:Let's get me some new rolls. [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]
Sure, gonna miss good old Sir Rod! May he rest is peace.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person

Post by waysoftheearth » Thu May 20, 2010 10:59 pm

Out Of Character

waysoftheearth wrote:
tombowings wrote:Let's get me some new rolls. [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]
Very good ;D I will roll your new numbers tonight!

Post by waysoftheearth » Fri May 21, 2010 10:13 am

Out Of Character

waysoftheearth wrote:
Perhaps ironically, Sir Rodrick could have undone the watery monster that vanquished him with his Prayer of Lentic Rarefaction... but who was to know that?

Post by waysoftheearth » Fri May 21, 2010 10:20 am

Out Of Character

waysoftheearth wrote:
Just so you know, Dieter seems to be leading a charmed life...

Twice now I have rolled up a fatal outcome for Dieter -- only to realise that his foe was eliminated just a heartbeat before it could deal the death blow. Dieter fights on!

Post by waysoftheearth » Fri May 21, 2010 5:37 pm

Out Of Character

coffee wrote:
waysoftheearth wrote:Just so you know, Dieter seems to be leading a charmed life...

Twice now I have rolled up a fatal outcome for Dieter -- only to realise that his foe was eliminated just a heartbeat before it could deal the death blow. Dieter fights on!
'Bout time I had some luck going on in one of these games. I can't even remember how many characters I've lost in Makofan's game...

Post by waysoftheearth » Tue May 25, 2010 9:06 am

Out Of Character

heartless wrote:
waysoftheearth wrote:Meanwhile, Crystin completes her meditations, but the cold, dark underworld is not a place in which Heledd's grace is over strong, and she is but briefly touched by His healing. Upon drinking from her flask of pure spring water and opening her eyes, Crystin has (1d6=2) 4 of 6 hit points.

(There are five sups of pure water remaining).
Can I assume that a Water skin contains 6 sups?
How may drafts in a full Holy Water flask? How many do I have left?

Thanks.

Post by waysoftheearth » Tue May 25, 2010 9:37 am

Out Of Character

waysoftheearth wrote:
heartless wrote: Can I assume that a Water skin contains 6 sups?
How may drafts in a full Holy Water flask? How many do I have left?
Yes, there are six sups per flask. There are five sups of pure spring water, and five sups of holy water remaining.

Post by waysoftheearth » Thu May 27, 2010 12:08 pm

Out Of Character

waysoftheearth wrote:
verhaden wrote: >
I'm very glad to hear that you're enjoying it!

Nothing could make a hard working referee happier ;D

Post by waysoftheearth » Mon May 31, 2010 1:03 am

Out Of Character

danhem wrote:
Does the Baleful Somnolence need to be cast on a living target the caster can see or can it be cast on an area?

Return to “Hinterlands”