Delve the 11th

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 1779
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:21 pm

Delve the 11th

SUGGESTED MARCHING ORDER

[Rhod F4][Grampus F4]
[Aldbane C4][Wodan F1]
[Edgar lantern][Maloof C4]
[Franklin F3] [Wiglaff E3/2]
[Yaspera Ps1]
[Aiden torch] [Nori F2]
[Ivar F1] [Sigmund F1]
[Phillippe porter]
[Ori F2] [Dori F2]

Where to?

Posts: 1135
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:48 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

Marching order looks good to me. I'd suggest we go south down the main corridor, till it turns east and we can take the first north passage. Aiming for the stairs this time, which are marginally closer than the elevator.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 1727
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by mushgnome » Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:52 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

"To the stairs, and Adventure!" cheers Franklin.

Sconces gives a yip of approval.

OOC: Marching order looks good to me.

Posts: 1779
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:13 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

As you reach the grand hall with the statues heading south, you see a group of kobolds riding giant rats at the other end, about 90' away. They brandish their javelins and start to charge towards you

Posts: 457
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:11 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

We probably don't have time to make it through the side door (into room "7" on acodispo's map), but we could retreat back around the corner behind the columns (room "5"), that should at least break their charge.

Posts: 1135
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:20 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

Wiglaff pulls out a sleep scroll & uses it on the kodold-rat-riders.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 698
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:01 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

Aldbane calls for Yaspera to be ready, and waits to see the spell's effect. He'll whack any Kobold or rat that gets close.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]

Posts: 1727
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by mushgnome » Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:05 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

Franklin looses a sling stone against any foes that resist the Sleep scroll.

Posts: 1779
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:17 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

Any other contingency actions before I roll for the Sleep spell?

Posts: 849
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by coffee » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:12 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

Rhod has his sword drawn and shield up, waiting for them to close.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.