Delve 10 Aftermath

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Post by merias » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:04 am

Re: Delve 10 Aftermath

Makofan wrote:BTW, I am working on possible hire for Aldbane. My wife has been unexpectedly in hospital the last few days, so I haven't had the time or inclination to update the forums in depth
I'm sorry to hear that, obviously no rush on continuing!
Aldbane the Cleric (Level 5 MV 6" AC 2/3 HD 4 HP 18) plate +1, shield+2, helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing

Post by mushgnome » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:02 am

acodispo wrote:Should we maybe visit the potion makers on Level 2, then press down to the NW corner of level 3? There are undead there, as I recall, but perhaps we can handle them now? Most of us are in the heroic tier & our weapons should be able to hit them.
"Well, I have a potion that grants the strength of a giant , which I would sell for 500 gold. I also have created a potion that doubles your speed. I have two of them, but they are expensive to make so I sell them for 750 gold each. And then my crowning achievement, which I have three on hand, but sell for 1000 gold each are my potions of heroism, which let you fight like a hero of legend.. I also take orders, but I am a one man shop so it can take a while to make"

Franklin already has giant strength. He is definitely interested in acquiring haste and/or heroism (if he can afford them, which I think he can). I don't think we ever got a potion list for the other wizard?
Makofan wrote:Hey everybody, I've been playing things pretty much vanilla-standard "by the book", but now we are firmly established, and in the swing of things, I am probably going to "gonzo it up" a bit. Hopefully nobody has a problem with it
You've earned my trust by now. I'm on board wherever you are driving the bus.

We are all pulling for you and your wife!
[f=59]Stern (Strong Hero, MV 9′′, AC 3, HD 4, hp 20, FC 4 men/hero, SV F4, L)[/f]

Post by Makofan » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:52 pm

merias wrote:Yarpera the Psychic Knight sounds intriguing, Aldbane will hire him and agrees to the terms. He'll also supply any initial equipment Yarpera does not have - a short bow if he does not have a missile weapon, as well as rations, a backpack and a large sack (I'll update my gold once I know for sure what he needs).

Aldbane is fine with the plan to head down to level 3 by way of Groth or Timn.
Yarpera does not use bows, but has three throwing knives and a 2-handed sword. He will take the rations, backpack and sack gratefully

Post by Makofan » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:07 pm

Yarpera has been added to the reference pages. Due to the way the forum formats things, you will have to scroll down on the post itself to view his stats. We will also have to work him into the marching order

Post by Makofan » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:09 pm

I have emailed mannclay to see if he is still interested in the game. He has not logged on in a month

Post by Makofan » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:14 pm

mushgnome wrote:
acodispo wrote:Should we maybe visit the potion makers on Level 2, then press down to the NW corner of level 3? There are undead there, as I recall, but perhaps we can handle them now? Most of us are in the heroic tier & our weapons should be able to hit them.
"Well, I have a potion that grants the strength of a giant , which I would sell for 500 gold. I also have created a potion that doubles your speed. I have two of them, but they are expensive to make so I sell them for 750 gold each. And then my crowning achievement, which I have three on hand, but sell for 1000 gold each are my potions of heroism, which let you fight like a hero of legend.. I also take orders, but I am a one man shop so it can take a while to make"

Franklin already has giant strength. He is definitely interested in acquiring haste and/or heroism (if he can afford them, which I think he can). I don't think we ever got a potion list for the other wizard?
Makofan wrote:Hey everybody, I've been playing things pretty much vanilla-standard "by the book", but now we are firmly established, and in the swing of things, I am probably going to "gonzo it up" a bit. Hopefully nobody has a problem with it
You've earned my trust by now. I'm on board wherever you are driving the bus.

We are all pulling for you and your wife!
All indications point to a bad reaction with some new meds. They took her off the meds and things started to improve. However, now they need to go through everything that happened, make sure she is back to normal, prescribe different meds, and observe. I'm trying not to stress

Post by kipper » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:16 pm

I love gonzo, so bring it on.

I'm also fine with the plan of detouring to the magic-merchants before heading to level 3 NW.

Post by merias » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:19 pm

Makofan wrote:Yarpera does not use bows, but has three throwing knives and a 2-handed sword. He will take the rations, backpack and sack gratefully
Thanks, I've updated his charsheet and deducted 621gp.
Aldbane the Cleric (Level 5 MV 6" AC 2/3 HD 4 HP 18) plate +1, shield+2, helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”