Delve the 8th

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Post by Makofan » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:43 pm

Delve the 8th

All details have been updated in the PC Reference thread
http://forum.immersiveink.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=808

@acodispo
, I updated the marching order at the end of that thread to reflect the current party. Can you please give it a once-over and make any adjustments as you see fit?

Other than that, we are ready to go back down!

Please let me know how you proceed

Post by Makofan » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:47 pm

Re: Delve the 8th

Also, I took the liberty of silvering the axes of Nori/Ori/Dori, and Aldbane's Warhammer, as I figure you probably have the money now. That way everybody has a silver (or magic) weapon

Post by acodispo » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:18 pm

Marching order looks good to me! I'll post it here for convenience for everyone to review, though the official version is in the thread linked above.

CURRENT MARCHING ORDER
[Rhod F2][Grampus Dw3]
[Aldbane C3][Wodan hench]
[Edgar lantern][Maloof C3]
[Llewellyn C1] [Wiglaff E2]
[Aiden torch] [Nori hench]
[Ivar hench] [Sigmund hench]
[Phillippe porter]
[Ori hench] [Dori hench]

For the first phase of this delve, Wiglaff removes his plate & has Phillippe carry it. He has color spray memorized.

Suggested plan of action:

map

Head south from the entrance & quick search room 3 (Blas' room). Probably nothing in there, but as far as I can tell it was never entered nor searched.

Then follow the wide hall south till it turns east, then take the smaller north passage to get to the area marked "no one returns". And see if we can manage to return!! :(

What think you all?
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]
[f=59]Witherun [Agile Hero, MV 12′′, AC 6, HD 4, hp 16, FC 4 men/hero, SV F4, L] hide+helm, shield+dagger or bow[/f]

Post by merias » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:30 pm

Makofan wrote:Also, I took the liberty of silvering the axes of Nori/Ori/Dori, and Aldbane's Warhammer, as I figure you probably have the money now. That way everybody has a silver (or magic) weapon
I think Aldbane had done that before, or maybe I meant to do it and never did. Fine either way!
Aldbane the Cleric (Level 5 MV 6" AC 2/3 HD 4 HP 18) plate +1, shield+2, helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing

Post by merias » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:31 pm

acodispo wrote: Head south from the entrance & quick search room 3 (Blas' room). Probably nothing in there, but as far as I can tell it was never entered nor searched.

Then follow the wide hall south till it turns east, then take the smaller north passage to get to the area marked "no one returns". And see if we can manage to return!! :(

What think you all?
Sounds good to Aldbane.
Aldbane the Cleric (Level 5 MV 6" AC 2/3 HD 4 HP 18) plate +1, shield+2, helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing

Post by Makofan » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:50 pm

merias wrote:
Makofan wrote:Also, I took the liberty of silvering the axes of Nori/Ori/Dori, and Aldbane's Warhammer, as I figure you probably have the money now. That way everybody has a silver (or magic) weapon
I think Aldbane had done that before, or maybe I meant to do it and never did. Fine either way!
Maybe I missed it - anyway, important thing is everybody is ready

Post by Makofan » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:32 pm

@acodispo Your level 3 map should have the armory going East/West, not north/south

Post by coffee » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:50 pm

merias wrote:
acodispo wrote: Head south from the entrance & quick search room 3 (Blas' room). Probably nothing in there, but as far as I can tell it was never entered nor searched.

What think you all?
Sounds good to Aldbane.
Works for Rhod.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]

Post by kipper » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:01 pm

acodispo wrote:
Suggested plan of action:

map

Head south from the entrance & quick search room 3 (Blas' room). Probably nothing in there, but as far as I can tell it was never entered nor searched.

What think you all?
Sure, agreed.

Post by acodispo » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:05 pm

Makofan wrote:@acodispo Your level 3 map should have the armory going East/West, not north/south
Adjusted! Thanks!
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]
[f=59]Witherun [Agile Hero, MV 12′′, AC 6, HD 4, hp 16, FC 4 men/hero, SV F4, L] hide+helm, shield+dagger or bow[/f]

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”