Delve the 7th

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 1805
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:30 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

kipper wrote:Maloof picks up a chip of stone or small rock if one is available (or uses copper coin if not) and tosses it into the room. Do any of the eyes move to follow it?
All of the eyes follow it

Posts: 1805
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:32 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

acodispo wrote:While Maloof is testing the room, Wiglaff beckons Wodan to go with him. They head south twenty feet & look around the corner.
It goes 10' to a door. South of the side corridor, the corridor goes 50', then turns east at the 60' mark. There is a door on the east at the 40' section

Posts: 510
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:31 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Maloof doesn't like that fact, he won't be the first to step into the room!

Posts: 1805
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:35 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Sconces starts yipping, and you look south to see huge, shaggy upright creature turn the corner 60 feet away

Posts: 1180
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:46 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

"Form up, Wodan!" shouts Wiglaff. He prepares to hold the hallway against the creature if it proves hostile.

Meanwhile, he takes a good look at it.

Is it familiar? An ape such as we have seen before?
Does it show any sign of intelligence?
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 1805
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:30 am

Re: Delve the 7th

It stretches out claws, lifts its muzzle-like head and HOWLS!

Posts: 158
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: The Necropolis of Nuromen

Post by Vile » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:21 am

Re: Delve the 7th

Does it look at all ... wolf-like? Or bear-like? Or rat-like? :shock:

Posts: 1805
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:00 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Wolf-like, if wolves could walk on two legs and were bigger than humans

Posts: 510
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:53 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Maloof quickly loads up a silvered sling-stone and lets it fly at the beast!

Posts: 706
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:00 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Aldbane forms up with the others and readies his silvered hammer. He'll attack when it charges.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.