Delve the Third

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 1806
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:07 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Alkman and Ivar gang up on one, Sigmund and Aldbane on the other. Aldbane bludgeons one to the ground, head caved in, and Alkman stabs the other through the leg. It lets out a mighty screech, and swings at Alkman, who easily avoids it.

| MECHANICS
INITIATIVE: Players 5 Monsters 3

Alkman:19 HITS for 3 damage
Ivar: 8 MISS
Sigmund: 7 MISS
Aldbane: 17 HITS for 6 damage, killing it.

Birdthing @ Alkman: 2 MISS |

Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:22 am

Post by Brumbar » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:22 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Calling up top. Lower more rope!

Posts: 707
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:13 am

Re: Delve the Third

Aldbane turns his attention to the wounded birdthing, attacking it if there is room to do so.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]

Posts: 1806
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:50 am

Re: Delve the Third

You hear some shouting from below. It sounds like Catweazle, but you don't know what he is saying.

Posts: 16541
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by waysoftheearth » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:25 am

Re: Delve the Third

Golguldir stays well out of the combat.
Golguldir doesn't have rope... do we have more between us?
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Posts: 1806
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:40 pm

Re: Delve the Third

There is room for outflanking, and the party presses the attack, Alkman finishing off the fight with a stab through the beak.
MECHANICS
INITIATIVE: Players 5 Monsters 4

Alkman:15 HITS for 3 damage, killing it

Posts: 707
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:27 pm

Re: Delve the Third

"Alas, I have no rope," Aldbane says.

He moves to the east doors. If they are still open he will look to see what is beyond them, otherwise he will listen at them.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]

Posts: 1806
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:08 pm

Re: Delve the Third

merias wrote:"Alas, I have no rope," Aldbane says.

He moves to the east doors. If they are still open he will look to see what is beyond them, otherwise he will listen at them.
He sees a 20x30 room, running north/south, the only entrance being these double doors, which are closer to the north end. There are two moldy-looking sofas against the east wall

Posts: 707
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: Delve the Third

"Naught but some old couches. we are safe for the moment," Aldbane says. "Perhaps our rope is too short, or Catweazle has found something? Should we pull him up?"
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]

Posts: 1806
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:46 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Catweazle is giving two tugs that he wants to be pulled up

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.