Delve the Third

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 702
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:09 pm

Re: Delve the Third

"North is a good as any," Aldbane says.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]

Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:12 pm

Re: Delve the Third

You check out the door, then open it onto a 20x20 room. This door is on the south wall of the room, western half. There is another door on the east wall, northern half. The west wall of the room is done in rose-colored plaster with golden stucco flowers.

Posts: 189
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:16 am
Location: Northern California

Post by riftstone » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:54 am

Re: Delve the Third

Serech will watch the rear of the party, making sure nothing sneaks up on them.

Posts: 16541
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:53 am

Re: Delve the Third

Golguldir cautiously approaches, then listens at this new door...
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:42 pm

Re: Delve the Third

waysoftheearth wrote:Golguldir cautiously approaches, then listens at this new door...
Nobody is in the room yet. Is Golguldir going to push past the people at the front, and walk across the room to listen at the east door?

Posts: 702
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:42 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Aldbane also stays to the rear, keeping alert for surprises.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]

Posts: 16541
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by waysoftheearth » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:59 am

Re: Delve the Third

Makofan wrote:Nobody is in the room yet. Is Golguldir going to push past the people at the front, and walk across the room to listen at the east door?
Golguldir stays his place in the marching order... once we get into the room, then he listens at the door.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:45 pm

Re: Delve the Third

I have some provisional orders from people further behind in teh marching order, but nobody up front has said anything

Posts: 864
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by coffee » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:04 pm

Re: Delve the Third

"If we're all ready," Rhod says, then listens at the door. If he hears nothing, he'll open it.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]

Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:45 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Rhod and Golguldir both listen at the door, but hear nothing of note. Golguldir steps back into line, then Rhod and Grampus attempt to open the door. It seems really stuck, and their first attempt does not work. Anybody inside would probably be alerted now.

Continue opening the door?

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.