Delve the First

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 857
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by coffee » Thu May 07, 2015 1:05 pm

Re: Delve the First

"Wouldn't it be easier to cut his head off?" Rhod asks. "As a way of preventing him coming back as undead? That way, we can use the oil for other things."
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]

Posts: 189
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:16 am
Location: Northern California

Post by riftstone » Sat May 09, 2015 12:06 am

Re: Delve the First

"Oil is not required," sighs Serech "It just speeds up the process. If you are concerned, I will purchase more oil back in town. Burning is required for those who prove false (plus witches and/or trollops - or was it trolls? Never could keep that straight)."

Posts: 1782
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Mon May 11, 2015 5:23 pm

Re: Delve the First

Do you burn him, do you use oil if so, and if so in which room do you burn him?

After the above has and has not been done, do you exit the dungeon, bearing the bodies of Het, Oldtin and Gunther? And what about the body of Fredrik?

Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:22 am

Post by Brumbar » Mon May 11, 2015 10:00 pm

Re: Delve the First

I say cut ff Blas' head and take that with us to burn on the surface. Leave his body here as a warning to others. Take our comrades bodies out with us

Posts: 16541
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by waysoftheearth » Tue May 12, 2015 1:41 am

Re: Delve the First

"Let us be about it, then" urges Golguldir, getting nervous with all the standing about.

"And what treasure will we have to show for this merry foray?" He ponders a moment before continuing. "Does it not seem odd to you that the mirror chamber should be hidden behind secret doors from either side? What, specifically, do we suppose is there to hide? I must recommend that we search the mirror chamber more thoroughly before departing! At the very least, the mirror itself may be a worthy treasure..."
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Posts: 857
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by coffee » Tue May 12, 2015 12:55 pm

Re: Delve the First

Brumbar wrote:I say cut ff Blas' head and take that with us to burn on the surface. Leave his body here as a warning to others. Take our comrades bodies out with us
Rhod can go along with this.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]

Posts: 1782
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Tue May 12, 2015 1:50 pm

Re: Delve the First

Get out of dodge and come back tomorrow, or wait for the darkness to dissipate and then check the mirror room?

Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:22 am

Post by Brumbar » Wed May 13, 2015 10:38 pm

Re: Delve the First

Not being a spell caster i would not know how long the darkness should last butwith all the stuff we did since then how much time has passed?

Posts: 16541
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by waysoftheearth » Thu May 14, 2015 3:35 am

Re: Delve the First

| As players, we would all know this: http://ddo.immersiveink.com/#light |
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Posts: 857
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by coffee » Thu May 14, 2015 1:21 pm

Re: Delve the First

"If we want to wait, we can use the time to carry our comrades back toward the entrance," Rhod observes. "But I think I'd rather go back and recruit some others to join us; we're a bit thin on the ground as it is."
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.