Delve the Thirteenth

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 2047
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Sat May 14, 2022 4:20 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

You retrace your steps . The same man is on guard. "You again?" he says

Posts: 804
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Sun May 15, 2022 1:44 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

"We've taken care of Fred & Bob for you, so we'll collect our reward now." Maloof says.

OOC: Are their bodies still around?

Posts: 2047
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Sun May 15, 2022 2:40 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

They must have been dragged off by scavengers

Posts: 2047
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Sun May 15, 2022 2:40 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

"Any proof?"

Posts: 1391
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Sun May 15, 2022 7:29 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

Wiglaff pulls out the wand of cold. He doesn't point it at the Research Collective wizard, but holds it up so that it can be seen, and so that he can point it at the wizard quickly if the guy makes any funny moves.

"They tried to use this on us! We took it and we took their lives! We left their bodies for the scavengers."
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 2047
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Mon May 16, 2022 11:28 am

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

"Ahh, very good." As if by magic their leader appears again, with four bulging pouches.

"We are as good as your word" he says. "Here is the 2000 gold we promised"

He puts them at your feet

Posts: 804
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Mon May 16, 2022 2:18 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

Maloof nods, and hauls one of the pouches up on his tiny shoulders.

Posts: 1391
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Mon May 16, 2022 2:20 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

"Happy to be of service!"

Wiglaff directs his hirelings to pick up the remaining pouches.

"We'll be back in touch if we need to trade magic! Good luck in your endeavours."

To the party, after we've left the mages and closed the door: "Let's head back and try the double-doors in the aquarium, shall we?"
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 753
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Mon May 16, 2022 2:35 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

"Well done!" Aldbane says. "I agree, let's head to the aquarium room."
Aldbane the Cleric (Level 5 MV 6" AC 2/3 HD 4 HP 18) plate +1, shield+2, helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing

Posts: 2440
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm
Location: Upper Miskatonic Valley

Post by mushgnome » Mon May 16, 2022 10:43 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

Very well played! Franklin agrees; onward through the aquarium room.

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.