[03] The Ziggurat

Waysoftheearth's V3 Demo Game

Posts: 16541
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by waysoftheearth » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:25 am

Re: [03] The Ziggurat

Ominously, there is no reply for a drawn out 30 seconds, and then only a slow shhhhhhhuuuck...

| We'll call that turn 3.15.7. Now taking orders for turn 3.15.8! |
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Posts: 106
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:07 am

Post by ratikranger » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:09 am

Re: [03] The Ziggurat

Hearing that strange and unwholesome sound, [pc Elven Fighter with Leather and Bow,Level 1]Rahaulyr[/pc] fights down a few more facial twitches but keeps his aim at the ramp. "How good was that scout of yours?" | Ready to shoot and waiting to see what the group decides to do. |

Posts: 1196
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by sully » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:38 pm

Re: [03] The Ziggurat

| I have no interest in going down that hole. I think we're better off luring it up here. |
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord

Posts: 106
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:07 am

Post by ratikranger » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:12 pm

Re: [03] The Ziggurat

| Bombs away? But what if Potts is still alive? We might roast him too... |

Posts: 1196
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by sully » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:02 pm

Re: [03] The Ziggurat

| Let's send Filbert to check. |
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord

Posts: 408
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:32 am

Post by Tonneau » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:25 pm

Re: [03] The Ziggurat

"I hear that faeries make good scouts", says Urtzil, still regarding Rahaulyr with slit eyes, "If you are so keen to join our little company, why not...hmm... demonstrate to us your worth yes?"

He takes a particularly large worm out of a small pouch and bites it in half, perhaps for emphasis.
[f=4]Lemmi the Mender (MV 12", AC 7/7, HD 1, hp 5/5, FC Man, N) leather, sword+dagger[/f]
[f=4]Statue of Zax the Gnome Fighter (MV 5", AC 2/4, HD 1+2, hp --/6, FC Man+1, N) plate+sh+helm, pickax[/f]

Posts: 106
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:07 am

Post by ratikranger » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:13 pm

Re: [03] The Ziggurat

[pc Elven Fighter with Leather and Bow,Level 1]Rahaulyr[/pc] smirks, then says "I see, the one whose 'courage' they can already smell down there wants to send someone else again. How very heroic! I contend that luring the beasts out is still the better idea for we can then combine our forces. Alas, if you don't want to lure them out and lack the courage to go into the pit, then those of us who beat whatever foe lurks below will claim the treasures we find for ourselves. Make up your minds!"

Posts: 16541
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by waysoftheearth » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:27 pm

Re: [03] The Ziggurat

| The ramp is about 15ft wide; broad enough for three or perhaps even four abreast... some illumination would not hurt, certainly ;) |
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Posts: 60
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 2:00 am

Post by mistere29 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:15 am

Re: [03] The Ziggurat

waysoftheearth wrote:| The ramp is about 15ft wide; broad enough for three or perhaps even four abreast... some illumination would not hurt, certainly ;) |
Considering that, [pc human, fighter]Mangus[/pc] suggest the party goes down in force, sending down a scout won't achieve anything if it knows we are already there.

Posts: 1196
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by sully » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:11 am

Re: [03] The Ziggurat

ratikranger wrote:[pc Elven Fighter with Leather and Bow,Level 1]Rahaulyr[/pc] smirks, then says "I see, the one whose 'courage' they can already smell down there wants to send someone else again. How very heroic! I contend that luring the beasts out is still the better idea for we can then combine our forces. Alas, if you don't want to lure them out and lack the courage to go into the pit, then those of us who beat whatever foe lurks below will claim the treasures we find for ourselves. Make up your minds!"
[pc Human,M-U]Sullivus[/pc]

"Sounds like you just volunteered to be Scout #2. Better hurry before all that talk about courage escapes your mind."

To Magnus:

"We're not actually scouting at this point; we're luring whatever's down there up here."
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord

Return to “Delving Deeper Demo Game 2014”

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.