So you want to add a fun little Avatar to your account? OK, then listen up.
To Add An Avatar To Your Account:
1. In the upper-left corner of your Immersive Link forum, click the User Control Panel link. Guess where this takes you...
2. In the User Control Panel, click the Profile link in the Options frame. This is located on the left-hand side of your screen.
3. Click the Edit Avatar link.
4. Modify the Avatar dimensions if you want. Avatars must be at least 20x20 pixels and no more than 100x100. File size must be 64kb or smaller.
4a. To modify the pixel size, open the image in Paint, Click the Resize button (CTRL-W), then resize the image by Pixels. Take the highest of the two numbers (Horizontal or Vertical) and change that to "90", the other value will automatically adjust, then click OK and save the file on your local drive.
5. To upload the image from your local drive, click the Choose File button in the right-hand frame and navigate to the appropriate file.
6. Click Submit and everyone will welcome the new unique you to the forums.
EDITS: Updated pixel and file size information.