Delve the 7th


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 1263

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:55 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

kipper wrote:"The weasels seem securely locked in... for now." Maloof says. "But they're obviously domesticated, and ready to go based on the saddles... I wonder if we could somehow disable that switch, without opening the cages?"

Maloof moves over to the switch to see if he can disable it.


You could probably jam a spike in the opening to stop the lever from moving
User avatar

Posts: 1263

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:56 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

What is he offering them?
User avatar

Posts: 1190

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:04 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Franklin thinks he might have a tin of sardines in his pack. If not then maybe some beef jerky or smoked fish. He gives each weasel the equivalent of 1 day's rations.

Posts: 69

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:08 am

Location: Guelph, Upper Canada

Post Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:40 am

Re: Delve the 7th

Grampus says he’d like to go through the door Wiglaff indicated as well.
User avatar

Posts: 1263

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:12 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

mushgnome wrote:Franklin thinks he might have a tin of sardines in his pack. If not then maybe some beef jerky or smoked fish. He gives each weasel the equivalent of 1 day's rations.


The weasels gobble them down greedily
User avatar

Posts: 676

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:18 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Now that the weasels are fed: through the west door in the north wall, north up the corridor, then through the secret door into the cockatrice room (which we never took a good look at).
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 3, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+plate+cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1263

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:50 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Maloof and Franklin seem interested in the weasels still
Grampus and Wiglaff want to move on

What do others say?
User avatar

Posts: 1190

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:27 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

If Franklin had all the time in the world, then he would desire to befriend the weasels and train them as mounts. However, he does not let this distract him from the mission at hand. He is ready to move on to the north with his friends.
User avatar

Posts: 676

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:03 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Wiglaff is totally interested in the weasels. He's hoping the next time we come back to this room, they'll be more friendly because they remember Franklin feeding them. :D

In the meantime, though, he's eager to explore.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 3, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+plate+cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 173

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:20 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Maloof doesn't own any spikes, so unless someone else wants to spike the lever, he's ready to move on.
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software