Delve the Fourth


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 1088

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Wed May 16, 2018 2:22 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

There is no sound beyond the door. After the dwarf team checks for traps, it is wrenched open to see a 10 x 30 room. This room is an old chicken coop, with shelves for chickens, full of old, smelly straw

(map updated)
User avatar

Posts: 505

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Wed May 16, 2018 2:50 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Wiglaff is uninterested in straw. He heads across the hallway and listens at the door on the western wall, thirty feet to the north.

He will not open it till the dwarves have checked for traps and the full party is assembled.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 9, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+cloak of elvenkind, short-bow, or helm+shield, hand-axe, color spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 127

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Wed May 16, 2018 3:06 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Maloof takes a moment to poke around in the straw for any hidden valuables. But prior to doing so, he makes a careful inspection of the ceiling and underneath the shelves.
User avatar

Posts: 1038

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Wed May 16, 2018 4:44 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Grampus scurries to keep up with Wiglaff. He checks the western door for traps and unusual stonework.
User avatar

Posts: 1088

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Thu May 17, 2018 1:55 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

I would like more than 3 people to weigh in here, so I will wait
User avatar

Posts: 665

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Fri May 18, 2018 12:01 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Rhod will step into the room, but not join the search. He'll keep alert, in case any one or any thing attacks any of the searchers. Then he can move in and defend them.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 516

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Fri May 18, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Aldbane will help Maloof search before moving onto the next door.
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 125

Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:27 am

Post Sun May 20, 2018 2:22 am

Re: Delve the Fourth

Vesh follows Rhod's lead but keeps an eye out on the chance the Kobolds leave the other room & head in our direction.
Veshengo "Vesh the scarred" Polgár Magic-User 1
S: 7 I: 17 W: 9 Cn: 13 D: 13 Ch: 4 Gold: 28 Silver: 16 Copper: 10 HP: 5

Warrec "Chegs" Chegwidden Fighting-Hobbet 1
S:14 I:10 W:9 Co:9 D:10 Ch:8 Gold:2 Copper: 45 HP:5
User avatar

Posts: 1088

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Tue May 22, 2018 9:19 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Maloof finds some treasure on the lower left shelf underneath some straw. A handful of loose coins -100 s.p., 20 g.p., and six small baby blue gems (semi-precious lapis lazuli)
User avatar

Posts: 1088

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Tue May 22, 2018 9:21 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Grampus and Wiglaff check the west door for traps, noises, etc but find and hear nothing
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software