Delve the Fourth


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 30

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:45 am

Post Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:16 pm

Re: Delve the Fourtth

Kythaela, with her staff once again in hand, stands ready to proceed.
User avatar

Posts: 744

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:47 pm

Re: Delve the Fourtth

Which way do you go?
User avatar

Posts: 120

Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 3:27 pm

Location: The Necropolis of Nuromen

Post Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:48 am

Re: Delve the Fourtth

Tutting and whistling noises grow louder behind the party, followed by loud clanking, as Catweazle catches up to his old and new companions.

"Tche! Tche! Huff! Puff! Keep up, Ivar, Sigmund, or we'll never catch - Ah! Here they are! And they've spawned! Young owlface has gained some candelabras, and the grumpy one hast split in four 'twould seem! All well and good, but 'twill bring down profits, mark my words ...

If no-one objects, Catweazle inserts himself and his two bodyguards into the marching order as follows:

MARCHING ORDER
Rhod Grampus
Ori Nori
Sigmund Ivar
Catweazle
Aldbane Maloof
Golgildir Georges*
Francis * Kythaela
Serech Dori
User avatar

Posts: 744

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:57 pm

Re: Delve the Fourtth

I'm going to send Serech back to town as riftstone is stepping down. New suggested marching order

MARCHING ORDER
Rhod Grampus
Ori Nori
Sigmund Ivar
Catweazle Aldbane
Golgildir Georges*
Francis * Kythaela

Dori Maloof
User avatar

Posts: 564

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:45 am

Re: Delve the Fourtth

We have a lot of light at the back of the party; surely we could have at least some of it up toward the front?
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp ½/5) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 744

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:07 pm

Re: Delve the Fourtth

A good idea. What do you suggest?
User avatar

Posts: 564

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:14 pm

Re: Delve the Fourtth

"Grampus, why don't you have Ori or Nori carry a torch or lantern? That way, we have light up here so we can see what we're doing."
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp ½/5) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 120

Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 3:27 pm

Location: The Necropolis of Nuromen

Post Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: Delve the Fourtth

"Eh? Light? Surely the shortlegs can see better without, heh, no? Eh? Heh?" mutters Catweazle, half to himself.
User avatar

Posts: 744

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:27 pm

Re: Delve the Fourtth

Need some more ideas on marching order composition, and then a direction to proceed
User avatar

Posts: 800

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:12 am

Re: Delve the Fourtth

Grampus will not waste his elite Dwarven mercenaries as mere torch bearers! They march weapon in hand, ready for battle. Grampus votes to open the unexplored door on the southeastern wall of the constellation room.
[f=4]Boggs Dwarf Rat Catcher 1 (MV 9", AC 6, HD 1, HP 7/7, N) padded+helm, cudgel, sling. 6 footmen, 5 x spear + 1 x torch[/f]
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software