(014) The Ravine

Waysoftheearth's Hinterlands PBP

Moderators: ehiker133, waysoftheearth

Post by waysoftheearth » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:05 pm

(014) The Ravine

waysoftheearth wrote:
(1d6)
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Post by waysoftheearth » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:43 am

(014) The Ravine

Guest wrote:
Left looks easier on the cart Nidhogg scouts left.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person

Post by waysoftheearth » Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:13 am

(014) The Ravine

waysoftheearth wrote:
Here is a mud map...

.Ogre..\..Saxxon's
.Keep...\..Keep
.Side...|...Side
#####...\....####
.#####...\....####
..####....\.....###
...####....\......#
....##.....|.........
........|..'.........
........V...\........Grass
X.......P....\........Lands
XX............\........
.XXX X..........\......
X.XXX.XX........|.....n
Canyon-.XX......\....w+e
.Lands...XX......\....s

P Party (travelling south)

Post by waysoftheearth » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:57 am

(014) The Ravine

heartless wrote:
Wibert looks up at Gustave marching beside him, "Hello mee goood man", he starts. Then continues,"You look like a strong fighting man. I like your elegant blade it looks finely made. I like the axe my self. I'm glad to join your party, and get back at these ogres. I had a problem with goblins myself back home in the valley. But soon solved that with me dagger, if you know what I mean. Anyhow how about yourself, how long have you been a part of this party and what action have you seen?", he asks.

Post by waysoftheearth » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:49 pm

(014) The Ravine

tonneau wrote:
"My dear short-person, " replies Gustave, "I myself have only been part of this merry band since we ventured forwth on this particular sortee."
"I hail from regions further north, but have been punished by certain jealous elements by the most ludicrous accusations upon my character. Thus I find myself here, now, with this group of fine gentlemen, and yourself, and", he pokes at the recently added holes in his armour and clothing,"becoming increasingly spongelike."

Post by waysoftheearth » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:02 pm

(014) The Ravine

tombowings wrote:
"Pass through the gorge feels like we're walking into a trap. Maybe we should stick to the eastern grass instead," says Pelenwin.

Post by waysoftheearth » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:40 pm

(014) The Ravine

verhaden wrote:
Mads the Fair

"I agree."

Post by waysoftheearth » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:57 am

(014) The Ravine

heartless wrote:
tonneau wrote:"My dear short-person, " replies Gustave, "I myself have only been part of this merry band since we ventured forwth on this particular sortee."
"I hail from regions further north, but have been punished by certain jealous elements by the most ludicrous accusations upon my character. Thus I find myself here, now, with this group of fine gentlemen, and yourself, and", he pokes at the recently added holes in his armour and clothing,"becoming increasingly spongelike."
"Well looky here at those holes Gustave! I sure it is nothing some gold coin from your treasure chests you loaded in the cart can't fix", adds Wibert with a smile.

Wibert will keep to the side of the path near any cover so he is a harder target for any arrows that come his way. He will stop every now and then to look and listen for any danger. He will hold shield and axe in hands. In any battle he will drop the shield and use this dagger to sneak like a shadow to back stab when possible, for his armor class is high and he does not like one on one fights if he can avoid it, else he will just fight with axe/shield.

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:49 pm

(014) The Ravine

danhem wrote:
Ulric looks about at the choices and keeps an eye on Nidhogg as he scouts ahead.

"The grasslands seem best," he says to the others. "It should provide an easy approach to the Saxon's stronghold as well. Hopefully we can find some suitable shelter and cover to stay out of sight."

"The canyonlands ahead may be a good place to stash the chests, however. I don't relish the idea of trying to storm a keep while hauling this cart behind us."

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:09 pm

(014) The Ravine

Valandil wrote:
Andaros

"I say we go to the the grasslands. Don't like the idea of another ambush"

Return to “Hinterlands”