Announcements

Whole of project topics (across booklets, versions, contributors, etc.)

Post by waysoftheearth » Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:28 am

Re: Announcements

As part of my nod to the 10 year anniversary of Delving Deeper, I have updated that Sample Dungeon that appeared in book 2 of the V1 release, so that it is not forever lost as time (and DD versions) march ever onward!

The introductory para of this one-page dungeon reads:
The DD V1 Sample Dungeon Rekindled!
This sample dungeon originally appeared in Delving Deeper version 1, October 2012. In October 2022 it has been dusted off, revised and updated for DD version 5. There are now a couple of extra treasure rooms, treasures have been revised, and monster numbers have been reset for 4--6 players.
The open-ended map continues to invite further expansion into the mysterious underworld...

Download for free from this direct link or else from my DD supplements file share here.

Enjoy!
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Post by waysoftheearth » Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:19 am

As an additional nod to the 10 year anniversary of Delving Deeper, and as a step on the road to V5, I'm pulling together a couple of Quick-Starters.

This one is the V5 Player's Quick Starter.

Download for free from this direct link or else from my DD supplements file share here.

Enjoy!
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person

Post by waysoftheearth » Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:39 am

As an additional nod to the 10 year anniversary of Delving Deeper, and as a step on the road to V5, I'm pulling together a couple of Quick-Starters.

This one is the V5 Referee's Quick Starter.

Enjoy!

Return to “The Delving Deeper Project”