Out Of Character

Waysoftheearth's Moria PBP

Post by waysoftheearth » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:04 pm

Out Of Character

waysoftheearth wrote:
Hey Mike. Thanks for your continued interest [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img] Busy busy with Delving Deeper still... we'll likely be giving another progress report shortly.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Post by mgtremaine » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:41 pm

Out Of Character

mgtremaine wrote:
Just letting you know that I'm still very interested in the game, as I hope the others are as well.. [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img] (But I'm also very interested in getting my DD box so you keep on keeping on. )

-Mike
[f=4]Wen the Pale, Elf Hero/Spellbinder (MV 12", AC 9, HD 4/2, hp 11/11, FC Hero, L) helm, bow[/f]
[f=47]Kiplyn Sorefoot, Hobbet Thief (Lv: 4 AC: 5 Hp 12) Leather+Shield+Dagger, Sling[/f]
[f=59]Tass Purrfoot (Agile Hobbet Varlet, MV 9′′, AC 7, HD 2, hp 8, FC 2 men, SV T7, N)[/f]

Post by waysoftheearth » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:44 pm

Out Of Character

doctorx wrote:
Still waiting patiently here. No rush, but really looking forward to a re-match with Moria! [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:29 pm

Out Of Character

sulldawga wrote:
doctorx wrote:Still waiting patiently here. No rush, but really looking forward to a re-match with Moria! [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]
Ditto!

Post by waysoftheearth » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:40 pm

Out Of Character

calithena wrote:
My blade stands at the ready as well.

Post by mgtremaine » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:06 pm

Out Of Character

mgtremaine wrote:
So...... I kind of think this one is dead.... [img]images/smiley/sad.png[/img] Is it time to mark it in-active and move on?

-Mike
[f=4]Wen the Pale, Elf Hero/Spellbinder (MV 12", AC 9, HD 4/2, hp 11/11, FC Hero, L) helm, bow[/f]
[f=47]Kiplyn Sorefoot, Hobbet Thief (Lv: 4 AC: 5 Hp 12) Leather+Shield+Dagger, Sling[/f]
[f=59]Tass Purrfoot (Agile Hobbet Varlet, MV 9′′, AC 7, HD 2, hp 8, FC 2 men, SV T7, N)[/f]

Post by waysoftheearth » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:42 pm

Out Of Character

waysoftheearth wrote:
Okay players, here's news:

The Delving Deeper project has been largely out of my hands for a number of weeks now, and I've been thinking about whether or not to revive our Moria game.

The truth is I don't have as much time on my hands as I used to, and a lot of passion has been channelled toward Delving Deeper based material. So while I love my Moria house rules, they are not an especially good fit for the upcoming era of Delving Deeper play.

So...

If anybody here wants to take up the helm and have a go at refereeing Moria, that would be great! Otherwise, I think it's time to let this one lay.

Your comments are welcome, of course [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]

Post by waysoftheearth » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:55 pm

Out Of Character

mushgnome wrote:
I for one would enjoy playing in a Delving Deeper campaign, if you are ever interested in DM'ing such a thing, either as a continuation/conversion of this campaign or a totally fresh start. [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]

Post by mgtremaine » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:41 am

Out Of Character

mgtremaine wrote:
Not sure anyone could do justice to what you started here. [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img] But I totally understand if you are not up to going on. Having the DM be "into it" is key, especially in a format that can drag like PBP. So no worries mark it in-active, but thank you for running the game.

Now if you ever start a DD game I'm signing up! (Assuming I get my boxes someday [img]images/smiley/wink.png[/img] )

-Mike

Post by waysoftheearth » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:15 pm

Out Of Character

doctorx wrote:
I have walked the darkened halls and lived. That will suffice.

Great game, though, and I'll miss it. I don't think I could take it on, as I have DM'ing plans of my own coming to the boil...

Thanks for the campaign, ways. A fantastic experience! [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]

"Farewell to Middle Earth at last, there is a star above my mast..."

Return to “Moria”