Out Of Character

Waysoftheearth's Moria PBP

Post by waysoftheearth » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:09 pm

Out Of Character

ragnorakk wrote:
Gracias!
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:36 am

Out Of Character

ragnorakk wrote:
In Hobbitish tradition, I'll leave this link to an interview with a fella who has handmade an illuminated Silmarillion.
http://www.tolkienlibrary.com/press/902 ... illion.phpwww.tolkienlibrary.com/press/902-Benjam ... illion.php
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person

Post by waysoftheearth » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:08 am

Out Of Character

waysoftheearth wrote:
ragnorakk wrote:In Hobbitish tradition, I'll leave this link to an interview with a fella who has handmade an illuminated Silmarillion.
http://www.tolkienlibrary.com/press/902 ... illion.phpwww.tolkienlibrary.com/press/902-Benjam ... illion.php
That is blindingly awesome!

Post by waysoftheearth » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:09 am

Out Of Character

waysoftheearth wrote:
All,

My apologies if my replies have been slower than usual the past few days... I have been working long hours on a Darkness Beneath adventure for the next Fight On!

Normal service will resume very shortly ;D

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:23 am

Out Of Character

waysoftheearth wrote:
All,

Despite our starting out with thirteen eager PCs I can't help but note that only four players have posted once a week over the last month. It may have been even quieter the previous month.

As it's struggling for momentum, I'm thinking of closing this one up so I can dabble in a couple of other games instead...

Let me know your thoughts.

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 pm

Out Of Character

ragnorakk wrote:
I linger at the base camp and it does not bother me to be player at a slower pace than my fellows in the halls. If you need to stop, however, I'll not hold it against you.

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:47 pm

Out Of Character

doctorx wrote:
I'd be very sorry to see this go as I'm really enjoying the experience! However, I appreciate the difficulty in maintaining the momentum when posting is increasingly fragmented, and if there's other stuff you want to do I completely understand.

Regardless of whether the game continues or not, many thanks to you and my fellow players for such an engrossing and enjoyable campaign. That battle with the Trolls will long linger in my memory!

(I'm having a blast in the 'Hinterlands' campaign too, by the way! [img]images/smiley/cheesy.png[/img]

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Out Of Character

ehiker133 wrote:
I understand your frustration, WOTE.

I've enjoyed the story quite a bit so far, but with 1/3 the participants as we originally had, it has lost some of the fun. Too bad, really.

[img]images/smiley/sad.png[/img]

But your decision to drop the campaign would be understood on this end. The lack of participation by people who asked to join is certainly frustrating to other players - it is even more so to the GM, I'm sure.

Post by waysoftheearth » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:32 am

Out Of Character

waysoftheearth wrote:
Thanks for the encouraging words people. It's clear that there are still a few who are keen, and that's enough for me to keep it going for now.

I might try the opposite tack, and see if I can't round up a few more players to join the ranks...

Post by waysoftheearth » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:38 am

Out Of Character

crusssdaddy wrote:
I'm still here if you are!

Return to “Moria”