Delve the 7th

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:52 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Aldbane will tend to Grampus with the staff (and Wiglaff if he wants it). "The east door sounds fine," he says when done.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]

Posts: 388
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:56 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Maloof agrees.

Posts: 1073
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:19 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Wiglaff is okay on healing for now.

When the party are lined up, he'll listen at then open the door.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 140
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:08 am
Location: Guelph, Upper Canada

Post by SneakeyPete » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:57 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Grampus says, "Thanks for the healing Aldbane, much appreciated!" Werewolves would be useful in the party if we could find one that can be reasoned with and trusted. If one such being exists. If we encounter another let's talk to it before attacking to see it's response if you are ok with the idea. After all, Werewolves are man's beast friend..."

Posts: 1735
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:52 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Hearing nothing, Wiglaff opens the door onto a large room, 40 feet high and 50 feet long (10' is above the door, 20' below it). There is another door opposite the one you opened, and a grated door in the north wall, 40 feet away. You seem to have alerted three large lizards, orange and blue and about 5 feet long, who are sluggishly rousaing themselves

Posts: 1073
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:19 am

Re: Delve the 7th

Where are the lizards in relation to us?
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 1735
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:59 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

There is one by each door, so one right in front of you, and the others a fair bit away

Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:34 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

"These things might prefer something a bit more fresh...but let's see if they go for what we have," Aldbane says. He throws a day's rations in front of the closer lizard.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]

Posts: 1735
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:59 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

merias wrote:"These things might prefer something a bit more fresh...but let's see if they go for what we have," Aldbane says. He throws a day's rations in front of the closer lizard.
It seems more interested in you!
2d6=8 ,lizard not distracted

Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:13 am

Re: Delve the 7th

"Uh oh," Aldbane says, "I think they prefer live meals!"

He backs away, readying his hammer, but will attack if the lizard rushes the group.
Do we want to fight or head elsewhere?
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.