Delve the 7th


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 1296

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:57 am

Re: Delve the 7th

Franklin raises his open palm in a 'hold position' gesture and ducks around the corner to listen at the door.
User avatar

Posts: 1398

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:07 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Nothing is heard, and Sconces is not suspicious
User avatar

Posts: 1296

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:48 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Franklin makes a beckoning "come here" gesture with his open hand. When his friends arrive, he whispers, "I don't hear anything behind this door. I vote we have a look-see."
User avatar

Posts: 794

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:39 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

"Yes, let's," whispers Wiglaff.

He tries the door then if it opens he lets the front-rankers step past him as they enter the room and takes his position in the 2nd rank.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 3, HD 2+1, hp 9/9, N) helm+plate+cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1398

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:40 am

Re: Delve the 7th

The door opens onto a 30' square room, centered on the door. There are no obvious exits. It looks bare
User avatar

Posts: 794

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:29 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Wiglaff peers at the floor for irregularities, and checks the ceiling, but if he doesn't see anything he'll step into the room & take a quick walk around the perimeter to see if he happens to notice any secret doors.

If the room seems to be empty after this inspection, then back into the hallway and south.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 3, HD 2+1, hp 9/9, N) helm+plate+cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1296

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:52 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Franklin is out in the hallway, standing guard for any monsters approaching from the south.
User avatar

Posts: 1398

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:01 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

acodispo wrote:Wiglaff peers at the floor for irregularities, and checks the ceiling, but if he doesn't see anything he'll step into the room & take a quick walk around the perimeter to see if he happens to notice any secret doors.

If the room seems to be empty after this inspection, then back into the hallway and south.


Nothing seems special about this room
User avatar

Posts: 794

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:02 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

If no one else is interested in further investigation, we'll head south.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 3, HD 2+1, hp 9/9, N) helm+plate+cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1398

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:09 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

The corridor heads 20 feet south from the side passage, has another side passage at the 30' section heading east, then heads 20' more to a door (50' overall)
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software