Delve the Fourth


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 124

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:16 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Maloof remains near the goblin door, on guard.
User avatar

Posts: 112

Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:27 am

Post Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:25 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Vesh will join Maloof in guarding the Goblin door. He will also make sure to keep an eye out in case the melee drew the Kolbolds their direction & will cast Sleep if needed once they or another threat worthy of the spell is deemed warranted (such as a large group of humanoids or a large menacing creature).
Veshengo "Vesh the scarred" Polgár Magic-User 1
S: 7 I: 17 W: 9 Cn: 13 D: 13 Ch: 4 Gold: 28 Silver: 16 Copper: 10 HP: 5

Warrec "Chegs" Chegwidden Fighting-Hobbet 1
S:14 I:10 W:9 Co:9 D:10 Ch:8 Gold:2 Copper: 45 HP:5
User avatar

Posts: 1022

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:53 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Grampus shrugs in disappointment and resumes searching the cloak room.
User avatar

Posts: 664

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:08 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Rhod cleans his sword and follows Wiglaf to provide support.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1073

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:11 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

There is no movement around the goblin door.

The bird man came out of a 20x20 room with padded white walls. The extra 10' extends west. Along the back wall is a small chest with a rusty padlock.

Grampus and the dwarves find that the cups are cheaply made, and the cloaks are all moldy and ragged, except for one that is free of mold and does not smell musty. It has seen better days
User avatar

Posts: 484

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:59 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Wiglaff returns to the group outside the goblin door & quietly reports what he has seen in the white-walled room.

"Shall we finish these goblins off now? They might fight viciously, cornered as they are.

"Or should we leave a guard here, & go explore this next room?"
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 9, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+cloak of elvenkind, short-bow, or helm+shield, hand-axe, color spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 112

Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:27 am

Post Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:28 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

acodispo wrote:Wiglaff returns to the group outside the goblin door & quietly reports what he has seen in the white-walled room.

"Shall we finish these goblins off now? They might fight viciously, cornered as they are.

"Or should we leave a guard here, & go explore this next room?"


"Maybe Grampus would like to lead the charge to end the Goblin menace since he missed out on the fun. I'd hate to leave a potential threat behind us. I'll keep watch for other threats as is my custom. I learned through my apprenticeship to be wary for potential threats. My scars are a daily reminder of being brash and lacking caution. Once we've cleared the Goblins I vote we then continue exploring as Wiglaff suggested.

Vesh, cradles his staff, as he takes a drink of water as he waits.

[OOC: Makofan, how long have we've been exploring? I need to count off my torches depending on the hours exploring. I do have my lantern I can eventually fall back to using.]
Veshengo "Vesh the scarred" Polgár Magic-User 1
S: 7 I: 17 W: 9 Cn: 13 D: 13 Ch: 4 Gold: 28 Silver: 16 Copper: 10 HP: 5

Warrec "Chegs" Chegwidden Fighting-Hobbet 1
S:14 I:10 W:9 Co:9 D:10 Ch:8 Gold:2 Copper: 45 HP:5
User avatar

Posts: 1022

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:12 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Grampus takes the non-moldy cloak for future identification as a possible magic item. The dwarves volunteer to smash down the door and kill the goblins.
User avatar

Posts: 484

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:38 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Wiglaff cedes the place of honour (first through the door) to Grampus & his dwarfs, but will follow them straight into the fray as necessary.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 9, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+cloak of elvenkind, short-bow, or helm+shield, hand-axe, color spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1073

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:50 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Ebon Hearted Soul wrote:[OOC: Makofan, how long have we've been exploring? I need to count off my torches depending on the hours exploring. I do have my lantern I can eventually fall back to using.]



Vesh has been in the party for 9 turns
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software