Delve the Third


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 586

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:11 pm

Re: Delve the Third

"An intriguing offer, may we proceed through your quarters? If so, where do these doors lead?" Aldbane says, pointing at the doors in the room.

Not sure I want to try and force our way through a mage with a wand, but maybe he'll be nice and let us pass. Or maybe we just close the door and run...
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2+1 hp 12/12) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1398

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:25 pm

Re: Delve the Third

"Well, the northern door leads to my guards and laboratory and library. I have a small set of rooms here. Feel free to head east though. I believe all monsters in this northern section have been cleared by my men and I"
User avatar

Posts: 157

Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 3:27 pm

Location: The Necropolis of Nuromen

Post Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:41 am

Re: Delve the Third

"Ah! Ech! A fellow scholar in the arts of alchemy! Tell me, tell me, hast discovered the secrets of the talking-bone? Or electrickery? Knowledge, knowledge is everything! Tche! Tche!"

Catweazle appears enthusiastic and eager to move on with this new quest, but his professional jealousy is aroused. He surreptitiously casts his eyes about the room, looking for signs of their host's art, while muttering unintelligibly (or more so than usual, at any rate) to himself.

"A dragon's heart, indeed, a fine prize and one whose pursuit wouldst see us off 'cross the Styx, no doubt! Ech! Magicians and brewers, can't trust a one of them. Not a one!"
User avatar

Posts: 1398

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:22 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Pres looks a bit blankly at Catweazle, and then says "If that is all, gentleman?" clearly waiting for the party to leave. Just then, a gong booms its sound through the room
User avatar

Posts: 586

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:05 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Aldbane backs away at the sound of the gong, back to his spot in the rear. "Shall we be moving on?"
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2+1 hp 12/12) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 724

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:26 pm

Re: Delve the Third

"Yes, I think we should be about our business," Rhod says.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16508

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:39 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Golguldir is eager to get moving too... he doesn't trust this fellow for a moment, but moves to listen at the east door.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1398

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:53 pm

Re: Delve the Third

All is silent behind the east door
User avatar

Posts: 724

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:04 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Since we hear nothing beyond the east door, Rhod will open it.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1398

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:17 pm

Re: Delve the Third

A 10' wide corridor goes 30 feet, then in teh 40' section has north and south openings. It looks like it continues east past the openings
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software